Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet but the part where they go to the room with the bunk beds first made me laugh :D

Alright back to reading~

I could not resist doing that, I figured unless he slept in the med bay he had to sleep in the bunks with the rest of the crew. I figured with that many people on the ship at that time someone had to be in there and why not have it be Vette so she could pester him more later lol.

The sad this is it was a guildie. A very new member of the guild. A guild I am one of founders of, and expected to feel safe in :mad:

Wow, that's even worse. :(

Which one, I have 5 LOL. Some of them are nothing special, filled in jsut for conquest bonus. Tattoine and Yavin 4 are prob nicest. Then NS. DK and Coruscant are mostly filled with rubbish. I'll fix that later, when I have more decos than space, but for now conquest bonus takes priority ;)

The one on Dromund Kaas. :) And I was happy when I found Quinn in one of the rooms. :D

I never venture too far down the forum rabbit hole, but that thread is definitely my new destination, thanks! :D

We lost Ralei noooooo :o Honestly though I've posted my appreciation of Theron there as well, my inq won't be leaving him either, really looking forward to those dramas too. Just.. looking forward to Quinn dramas more :)

We lost Ralei noooooo :o Honestly though I've posted my appreciation of Theron there as well, my inq won't be leaving him either, really looking forward to those dramas too. Just.. looking forward to Quinn dramas more :)

Me too, though I did cheat several different spouses with Theron/Lana with many of my toons I am proud to say that none of my Quinn wives were unfaithful. Am going to have to youtube to see the shenanigans that will happen with that.

Edited by Nightfrogger

Me too, though I did cheat several different spouses with Theron/Lana with many of my toons I am proud to say that none of my Quinn wives were unfaithful. Am going to have to youtube to see the shenanigans that will happen with that.

Only one of mine cheated with Theron because I just wanted to see if it would cause any variations in the dialogue. The rest are completely faithful, though something unexpected happened with the warrior I'm bringing through fe/et right now. She's dark and I almost thought I might execute Jorgan or at least banish him. But turns out, she's got a little bit of a crush on him, oops! How did that happen? :D

Edited by grania

Actually come to think of it I do have a warrior or two who haven't even started the chapters yet so haven't even had the chance to do so....perhaps after this patch has come out and I get to see first hand what happens I might make one of them be naughty. But my guess knowing me probably not....like Quinn to much.

Does anyone else keep getting other people's random naked companions showing up in their strongholds? My main stronghold is the Nar Shadaa one and I frequently see random companions mostly unclothed in the first room. On occasion it's Quinn or Aric Jorgan (I approve) however more often than not it's Guss Tuno and Qyzen :eek: (I refuse to give either of them a place in my Stronghold). Reported the bug ages ago but don't expect a fix.

In other news

5 Days to go :D

Does anyone else keep getting other people's random naked companions showing up in their strongholds? My main stronghold is the Nar Shadaa one and I frequently see random companions mostly unclothed in the first room. On occasion it's Quinn or Aric Jorgan (I approve) however more often than not it's Guss Tuno and Qyzen :eek: (I refuse to give either of them a place in my Stronghold). Reported the bug ages ago but don't expect a fix.

In other news

5 Days to go :D

Well, every since Vette got the ultimate hug from Vaylin, all my companions have been trying to present themselves to my warrior. They just can't accept that I'm aiming for Arcann now! :D

The one on Dromund Kaas. :) And I was happy when I found Quinn in one of the rooms. :D

He has his place in each of my SH :)

Yup. I think other people place comps in their SH and due to a glitch they appear naked in yours. If they're not customisable (Theron, Senya, etc.) they are not naked.

I had once naked Skadge sitting in my SH for a whole hour. I changed toon and he was still there :eek:

I liked the bug where when you logged on and all of your companions did not have weapons or pants equipped. I laughed and thought to myself well I don't know what happened last night while I was gone, shame I missed it lol Edited by Nightfrogger

I have just had this Nar Shadda conversation with Quinn, and my imagination started working. :D

Quinn: My Lord, there's a high probability that this is a trap. I suggest caution.

Warrior: Quinn, always looking out for me. Is it love? Desire?

Quinn: Love of duty, perhaps. Desire for victory. I cannot speak beyond that.

*Warrior raises her eyebrows unimpressed, then after a few seconds, lunges toward him and gives him a kiss*

Quinn with a red face: My lord...what...why?

*Warrior winks at him*

I have just had this Nar Shadda conversation with Quinn, and my imagination started working. :D

Quinn: My Lord, there's a high probability that this is a trap. I suggest caution.

Warrior: Quinn, always looking out for me. Is it love? Desire?

Quinn: Love of duty, perhaps. Desire for victory. I cannot speak beyond that.

*Warrior raises her eyebrows unimpressed, then after a few seconds, lunges toward him and gives him a kiss*

Quinn with a red face: My lord...what...why?

*Warrior winks at him*

I like your version of events, very much. :p

*waves* I'm in a state of catatonia at moment trying to squeeze one more character through fe/et. Still have a consular and agent to do, though I'm starting to wonder if I should just wait for the 11th and skip it all. Something about letting the game make decisions for me just feels wrong, though.

*waves* I'm in a state of catatonia at moment trying to squeeze one more character through fe/et. Still have a consular and agent to do, though I'm starting to wonder if I should just wait for the 11th and skip it all. Something about letting the game make decisions for me just feels wrong, though.

Better to make your own choices, I think. The game assumes too much and tends to ignore romances...if you're not interested in romance and are into the typical options for your class, then maybe it's ok.

Because they love the same character as you?

That was the reason that started it, but since the start of this thread I've met a lot of cool players here and I really enjoy my time in this thread.

I'll probably say it again tomorrow though and maybe the day after that, so that your statement in that other thread holds true lol. ;)

Edited by Lunafox

That was the reason that started it, but since the start of this thread I've met a lot of cool players here and I really enjoy my time in this thread.

I'll probably say it again tomorrow though and maybe the day after that, so that your statement in that other thread holds true lol. ;)

Did I just make a self-fulfilling prophecy? :D