Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

<hate thread's thataway>

Heyyyy, now we have a legitimate reason to report a Quinn hater's post. :p Referral links are not allowed in your posts. You can put it in your signature, however.

Edit: Thank you for removing the link. :)

Edited by Jagaimee

I have no idea which part this is! Have I missed something or are my brain cells disappearing faster than I thought possible? Is there a vid link? Do I need to level yet another Warrior? (well obviously I need to do that anyway...)

Here you go:

How? In game? In fantasy? In a fanfic? What is the source of this angst???? I can't imagine Quinn being so insensitive (without force lord manipulation *cough*- Baras)

This was a joke from a few pages ago, was me being silly again :) But your post here gave me an idea for one of my chapters that gave me a much needed laugh on a busy day at work....will have to write it down and see how I like it ;) Thanks so much hun :)

Edited by Nightfrogger

Thanks

BTW, we keep ending up on page two. Has the Quinn love gone?

NEVERRRRRRRR!! :D

Quinn: *half-heartedly waving a little flag with his face emblazoned on it* Hurray. -_-

...curb that enthusiasm, it's too much. *facepalm*

Quinn: That's my gesture. *facepalm*

NEVERRRRRRRR!! :D

Quinn: *half-heartedly waving a little flag with his face emblazoned on it* Hurray. -_-

...curb that enthusiasm, it's too much. *facepalm*

Quinn: That's my gesture. *facepalm*

The Quinn love will (hopefully) never die! :D

Poor Purple Quinn lol.

Major Quinn...it's my birthday...thoughts on how to celebrate? :D

Major Quinn...it's my birthday...thoughts on how to celebrate? :D

Quinn: Indeed, my lord. I've planned ahead, and-- *doorbell rings* Aha. *opens door and recieves a package* For you, my lord. *presents a gorgeous bouquet of stargazer lilies*

*confetti bursts from the ceiling...which promptly covers Quinn in a mass of pastel-colored paper*

Quinn: ...that, however, I did not plan. *twitch*

My doing. :D Happy birthday, Darth Lunafox!!

Quinn: Indeed, my lord. I've planned ahead, and-- *doorbell rings* Aha. *opens door and recieves a package* For you, my lord. *presents a gorgeous bouquet of stargazer lilies*

*confetti bursts from the ceiling...which promptly covers Quinn in a mass of pastel-colored paper*

Quinn: ...that, however, I did not plan. *twitch*

My doing. :D Happy birthday, Darth Lunafox!!

He hee! That's awesome! Thank you so much, Major and Jagaimee! <3

My birthday was yesterday, but Quinn forgot :(

Quinn: :eek: Uhh...your flowers are taking an unusually long time to be delivered, my lord--

*doorbell rings*

Quinn: FINALLY. *opens door*

Delivery twi'lek: Hi, I'm from "Oh @#$% I Forgot Someone's Birthday And Need A Present ASAP" - got a bouquet for a Lord Damask Rose...?

Quinn: *facepalm* Yes, thank you for your decorum. *pays* Ahem. Your bouquet, my lord. *presents a beautiful array of white, pink, and red roses* Happy birthday andpleasedon'tchokemeIdidn'tknowitwasyourbirthday my lord. :D

Happy (belated) birthday. :D

He hee! That's awesome! Thank you so much, Major and Jagaimee! <3

:D

Quinn: *salutes* The pleasure was mine, my lord. :)

Check this out, Tarkin is getting in on the act.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/Lunafox13/TarkinFragrance_zpsmpufhivm.jpg

But no matter how hard he tries, he'll never be as great as

I laughed so hard at that Tarkin add and you are correct, it will never replace our Quinn and Gucci. Some things are just priceless.

Edited by MishaCantu

And a happy birthday to you too! I don't think Quinn forgot...he was just getting 'ready'

Love it! Though we are giving the murder thread good reason to refer to us as 50 shades of Quinn! :eek: /we must be cautious!

P.S. Belated Happy Birthday Damask_Rose and LunaFox!

Edited by Sarova

Love it! Though we are giving the murder thread good reason to refer to us as 50 shades of Quinn! :eek: /we must be cautious!

...what murder thread? *peers into the depths of the forums* I don't see a murder...thread...ohhhhhhhhh, yeah, there it is! It's at the bottom of the sea--I mean, the forums. :D

Quinnmancers win again!

Quinn: Yay?

No, it's "YAY!!!!!"

Quinn: Yay...!

*pulls either side of Quinn's mouth up in a smile* ENTHUSIASM. IT WON'T KILL YOU.

Quinn: Eeeaaaey?

...what was THAT?

Quinn: 'he 'est i 'an 'oo wiff mah mouff o'en i aah.

Wha? *lets go*

Quinn: *rubbing his cheeks* "The best I can do with my mouth open like that." *glare*

Oh. Uh, sorry.

Quinn: *facepalm*

...what murder thread? *peers into the depths of the forums* I don't see a murder...thread...ohhhhhhhhh, yeah, there it is! It's at the bottom of the sea--I mean, the forums. :D

Quinnmancers win again!

Quinn: Yay?

No, it's "YAY!!!!!"

Quinn: Yay...!

*pulls either side of Quinn's mouth up in a smile* ENTHUSIASM. IT WON'T KILL YOU.

Quinn: Eeeaaaey?

...what was THAT?

Quinn: 'he 'est i 'an 'oo wiff mah mouff o'en i aah.

Wha? *lets go*

Quinn: *rubbing his cheeks* "The best I can do with my mouth open like that." *glare*

Oh. Uh, sorry.

Quinn: *facepalm*

Does he want a kiss on the cheek to help them feel better? ;)

Does he want a kiss on the cheek to help them feel better? ;)

Quinn: *hurriedly* Yes.

...now that's a change in attitude.

Quinn: I can't bear to be the cause of your sorrow again, my lord. I hope you will forgive me.

I got cavities instantaneously from the sheer sweetness of you saying that, but awww.

Edited by Jagaimee

Quinn: *hurriedly* Yes.

...now that's a change in attitude.

Quinn: I can't bear to be the cause of your sorrow again, my lord. I hope you will forgive me.

I got cavities instantaneously from the sheer sweetness of you saying that, but awww.

*Kisses his both cheeks lightly, and caresses them gently with her hands" Better?

We could be much worse. The City of Heroes forums had a lively furry rp group.