Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I know a few neat freaks, and from that quirk I would not see that habit going anywhere even while imprisoned. I would imagine he would at least try to keep it as neat as possible all things considering.

And with them doing more posts about the next raid bosses, I would guess we will probably be getting more information about stuff soon....so here is hoping for more Quinn content.

I like to think Quinn goes missing-his-Wrath mad and became really scruffy and untidy!

They had better not hide more Quinn behind a raid. I do not do Ops however can you imagine hundreds of non-ops Quinnmancers randomly queuing for an Op and their first chat sentence is "I'm here for Quinn! I know nothing!".

I like to think Quinn goes missing-his-Wrath mad and became really scruffy and untidy!

They had better not hide more Quinn behind a raid. I do not do Ops however can you imagine hundreds of non-ops Quinnmancers randomly queuing for an Op and their first chat sentence is "I'm here for Quinn! I know nothing!".

I was just speculating that the next boss raid boss patch might have more iokath story with it

I do not do Ops however can you imagine hundreds of non-ops Quinnmancers randomly queuing for an Op and their first chat sentence is "I'm here for Quinn! I know nothing!".

LOL that would be hilarious and cool! :D :D:D

Oo never saw that first one, nice~

I asked my daughter to draw one of my warrior/Quinn screenshots for my birthday. It's done already and my birthday is too far away so I'll post it as soon as I've harassed her into giving it to me early :D (hopefully before sub expires :o)

Edited by grania

On the subject of Ops, I think one of my most memorable moments in game is when I went on a Scum and Villainy run on my DPS Jugg and got trapped in Dread Master Styrak's nightmare. As soon as I got my bearings and realized what was going on, I saw that my nightmare was...

...Quinn standing stately behind an Imperial desk and addressing my character: "My lord," just before trying to kill her. At that point I realized my romanced Wrath's worst nightmare was Malavai Quinn betraying her again.

I know other DPS Classes also have their romanced Companions do the same thing during this encounter, but I think this hit a little closer to home for my romanced Wrath. When this happened, I had no idea it was one of the mechanics during the encounter, as I'm one of those lazy players who don't bother reading the mechanics to story mode before going, and so I was really taken aback. My husband, who was playing his healer Sorc at the time jumped when he heard me say, "Malavai, noooooooo...."

I haven't read any fanfics that refer to and/or elaborate on this encounter and I think that's unfortunate - it's got a lot of potential.

Edited by Edyn

On the subject of Ops, I think one of my most memorable moments in game is when I went on a Scum and Villainy run on my DPS Jugg and got trapped in Dread Master Styrak's nightmare. As soon as I got my bearings and realized what was going on, I saw that my nightmare was...

...Quinn standing stately behind an Imperial desk and addressing my character: "My lord," just before trying to kill her. At that point I realized my romanced Wrath's worst nightmare was Malavai Quinn betraying her again.

I know other DPS Classes also have their romanced Companions do the same thing during this encounter, but I think this hit a little closer to home for my romanced Wrath. When this happened, I had no idea it was one of the mechanics during the encounter, as I'm one of those lazy players who don't bother reading the mechanics to story mode before going, and so I was really taken aback. My husband, who was playing his healer Sorc at the time jumped when he heard me say, "Malavai, noooooooo...."

I haven't read any fanfics that refer to and/or elaborate on this encounter and I think that's unfortunate - it's got a lot of potential.

I think it's unfortunate that the mechanic chooses a romanced companion (whether it is romanced or not) instead of the highest influence comp, which would be a lot more dramatic (this would have a better chance of being someone whom the player likes most). When I did it, I was on my Jugg, who is Malavai and my Mara's son. I got Vette - he never took her collar off, and couldn't care less about her or killing her, if she turned against him.

Now, if it was his own father... :eek:

(Yeah, I know, technically it was in the class story, but while I played through it, it "never happened", as the son didn't have the same life as his mother.)

...Quinn standing stately behind an Imperial desk and addressing my character: "My lord," just before trying to kill her. At that point I realized my romanced Wrath's worst nightmare was Malavai Quinn betraying her again

:eek: Now you have given me a legitimate reason to do this:

I randomly queuing for an Op and their first chat sentence is "I'm here for Quinn! I know nothing!".

:D:D:D

There has been so much Quinn stuff appear in this thread that I did not know existed :)

Oo never saw that first one, nice~

I asked my daughter to draw one of my warrior/Quinn screenshots for my birthday. It's done already and my birthday is too far away so I'll post it as soon as I've harassed her into giving it to me early :D (hopefully before sub expires :o)

I'd love to see it! I hope you can get it posted before the sub expires. I'm also sorry to hear you're going :(

OMG! I didn't know that. That's really a thing? I must scour youtube for it now. I need to see!

I was just about to say that I'd try to record my next run, but then I recalled the customisations stopped working, so I wouldn't get Andy Lau/Korean president bodyguard for my Malavai. It'd work for you all, but would be a painful reminder for me :(

Maybe I could get my other warrior Ops worthy... That one whose husband isn't broken :rak_01: She only needs to be augmented...:rolleyes:

I'd love to see it! I hope you can get it posted before the sub expires. I'm also sorry to hear you're going :(

Oh probably not for too long, I've just got a busy summer coming up. I'm way past quitting swtor forever, it'll never happen, you know? :o

I would love to see that raid too, I've never done a raid in this game. I knew I was missing something important! (Haven't done any rading since.. *laughs* the hamidon in CoH. Probably just me that knows what I'm talking about, nm..)

I raid fairly often but I mainly play agent/smuggler heals, never been pulled into the nightmare before. My agent would make Quinn proud, try my hardest to keep everyone alive :) Is part of why I rolled the Quinn lookalike so I have a secondary Agent who can heal if I am needed for a back a raid and my main raider is already locked out :)

I raid fairly often but I mainly play agent/smuggler heals, never been pulled into the nightmare before. My agent would make Quinn proud, try my hardest to keep everyone alive :) Is part of why I rolled the Quinn lookalike so I have a secondary Agent who can heal if I am needed for a back a raid and my main raider is already locked out :)

All the talk of scruffy Quinn inspired me to roll an operative named Scruffy Quinn. I'll probably never get around to playing him, but he's quite adorable :D

OMG! I didn't know that. That's really a thing? I must scour youtube for it now. I need tosee!
I haven't yet seen the version for Corso Riggs, but it sounds funny rather than disturbing...

Rather than, "My lord," apparently he just yells, "Howdy!" before unloading on the Smuggler. :D

Edited by Edyn

All the talk of scruffy Quinn inspired me to roll an operative named Scruffy Quinn. I'll probably never get around to playing him, but he's quite adorable :D

I love that! I wish I'd thought of it :D

I haven't yet seen the version for Corso Riggs, but it sounds funny rather than disturbing...

Rather than, "My lord," apparently he just yells, "Howdy!" before unloading on the Smuggler. :D

That does sound pretty hilarious lol :D I can just hear him too.:D

That actually does sound disturbing. :eek: My smuggler romanced and married him. "Howdy!" is just his way of saying hi, everything's normal here--HOLY CRAP WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING AT ME!?

Anyway. Purple Quinn thanks you for the kind comments a page or so ago. :o He (and I) just got logged out of the forums arbitrarily, and couldn't get back in for a day. Sigh. We're back now.

Quinn: You say that as though I'm not a separate entity from you.

...uh...

Quinn: *facepalm*

Well, technically...