Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I'm behind on getting this put together. (New kittens!) Who Wore it Best: Imp vs. Pub version!

Gault: Me, duh!

Talos: *fidgeting and attempting to maintain dignity* ...this is...cold.

Torian: Kyr'amur ni jii...*

Quinn: *through gritted teeth* All of you. Deal with it.

Theron: *STILL modelling poses* Hey, me and Gault are rocking these outfits...

Koth: *shielding eyes* Yeah, uh, speaking of Gault, anybody want to tell him that he's way into his SIXTIES by now?

Gault: And still looking fabulous.

Doc: Don't forget ol' Doc in tha--

*FLYING FIST TO THE FACE*

Jorgan: ...geez, Quinn. Anyone ever tell you about anger management classes?

Quinn: When it comes to Archiban Kimble, righteous fury is a virtue.

(*Kill me now.... :p)

I still think Theron wins, at least for the 'Pubs. Over on the Imperial side...well, Quinn, of course. XD

...also, kittens!? :D Little puffballs of pure undiluted cuteness! *squee*

Edited by Jagaimee

I really hate to say it, but the blue is just so darn vibrant. Even though red is one of my favorite colours.

*grudgingly* Pubs...

Great job on the screenie. Wow! <3

And congrats on the new fur babies! :D

Scourge and Xalek refused to model because the red clashed with their skin tones. Lokin was dressed and ready to go, but he hid and wouldn't take his place in line.

I do want to know why Theron & Doc have idle animations, but no one else seems to.

Koth: *shielding eyes* Yeah, uh, speaking of Gault, anybody want to tell him that he's way into his SIXTIES by now?

I still think Theron wins, at least for the 'Pubs. Over on the Imperial side...well, Quinn, of course. XD

*giggle* :D I know that translation of the Mando'a was just for me. It was, wasn't it? :D I don't know what it is about Gault, but he always charms me, the old smoothy. <3

Very entertaining, as always, Grand Admiral. And the translation was much appreciated.

:D

The puffballs. (Ignore the litter on the floor. Our older cat loves to kick it out of the box.)

Scourge and Xalek refused to model because the red clashed with their skin tones. Lokin was dressed and ready to go, but he hid and wouldn't take his place in line.

I do want to know why Theron & Doc have idle animations, but no one else seems to.

Awww, I wondered why no Scourge. I missed him. I could see Lokin being above that sort of thing. :cool:

Yeah, Theron doesn't move much, he shifts his weight a bit and looks from side to side. I haven't stared at Doc in a while, but yeah, it would be nicer if they did more.

Awww! They're so cute. The orange baby, looks like my Teague, only Teague is a grown up boy.

What did you name them?

That is being hotly debated right now :p Our 2 year old cat, Bosco, is also an orange tabby. We went to adopt baby Bosco as a playmate, but the tuxedo was just so cute and cuddly we couldn't resist :o

*giggle* :D I know that translation of the Mando'a was just for me. It was, wasn't it? :D I don't know what it is about Gault, but he always charms me, the old smoothy. <3

Very entertaining, as always, Grand Admiral. And the translation was much appreciated.

Omtu. (Possibly.) :p I'm a Mando nerd. And half the time my translations are off anyhow; the website I use tends to be a little...weird... XD

Kittens! Fluffballs! EEEEE *passes out from cuteness overload* They're adorable. :D They all get along well?

Omtu. (Possibly.) :p I'm a Mando nerd. And half the time my translations are off anyhow; the website I use tends to be a little...weird... XD

Kittens! Fluffballs! EEEEE *passes out from cuteness overload* They're adorable. :D They all get along well?

A lot of people love them and are right into their language and culture and stuff. We all have our things, I'm more of a Sith and Imperial nerd myself. It's funny when you bring up the wonky translators, it makes me think of a scene in Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country where Uhura says to the Klingons, "We is condemning food, things and supplies." :D

And the best part? The Klingons bought it. Funny stuff.

But yeah, I desperately need translations to the Mando'a or I'm lost. :D

Sorry I'm late to reply. I drink a lot of coffee so I'm used to getting headaches here and there but I'm not used to one that lasts all day, all night and then the next morning :o I took enough aspirin to tranquilize an elephant though so I'm good to go now :)

Well and posting a few more pieces of music here we go.

If Disantia had a theme I would put it as this:

(I love this guys work, listen to a lot of it while writing my fan fic :))

And the love theme between the two of them I would have to put as this one: Small Two of Pieces

And as a battle theme would go (one I try to have playing when I write combat scenes) would be this one :

The first one is very nice, listening to it is helping my headache :)

I have different themes for dark/neutral/light warriors myself instead of songs for specific characters, like my light one has always been this since the beginning:

I don't know whyyyy but neutral one is this:

And dark, which they mostly are:

The second one is very sweet :) I'm starting to think I'm a bit too cynical about the Quinn/warrior romance because this is ingrained in my head as their "love" song :o:

I love the battle music! Goes right along with anything I'd play as battle music, I just play a whole bunch of other video game music while playing swtor :D

Edited by grania

I'm behind on getting this put together. (New kittens!) Who Wore it Best: Imp vs. Pub version!

I can't decide who wins but I sure enjoyed trying to :D And yay kittens, they are the most fun, I'm a cat person myself, I hope I'll get to play with kittens again someday.

I have a quick question though, and you're the one to ask - is there a list somewhere of like.. circlets that override a hood? I found one on the gtn that does it but it was expensive >.>

Haha, if ever there was a screenshot that needed audio, this would be it. Thanks purple Quinn, you're our champion :D

Poor Torian is like "What the...."??? Theron has an unfair advantage of being the only male companion with idle animations so he tends to make everything look good. Quinn does idle animations but you have to wait ages and its just a head move on his actual companion (on his new model) rather than his decoration. Talos is like "I will wear anything my Lord insists on with pride", Aric is "if I puff out my chest no-one will notice my outfit" :D Koth looks like he is enduring a punishment, Doc is probably moaning about his intergalactic ego being affected and Gault actually looks best (as much as he annoys me for being given more screen time than Quinn).

That outfit is my current favourite on my main, I've wanted it for ages to was very glad it was for sale during the Nar Shadaa event.

:D

The puffballs. (Ignore the litter on the floor. Our older cat loves to kick it out of the box.)

Yes Yes Yes! Security Chief Sarova approves of little puffballs and would like to see more! I've been thinking about getting a little Kitty for the last couple of years (I will call him Quinn) though my little flat might be too small for one.

Sorry I'm late to reply. I drink a lot of coffee so I'm used to getting headaches here and there but I'm not used to one that lasts all day, all night and then the next morning :o I took enough aspirin to tranquilize an elephant though so I'm good to go now :)

The first one is very nice, listening to it is helping my headache :)

I have different themes for dark/neutral/light warriors myself instead of songs for specific characters, like my light one has always been this since the beginning:

I don't know whyyyy but neutral one is this:

And dark, which they mostly are:

The second one is very sweet :) I'm starting to think I'm a bit too cynical about the Quinn/warrior romance because this is ingrained in my head as their "love" song :o:

I love the battle music! Goes right along with anything I'd play as battle music, I just play a whole bunch of other video game music while playing swtor :D

Wow, great choices, I now have quite a few new bits in my playlist! :D , In particular, I loved Tender Remains, the first Xeno one and the Swallowtail jig. <3

I can't decide who wins but I sure enjoyed trying to :D And yay kittens, they are the most fun, I'm a cat person myself, I hope I'll get to play with kittens again someday.

I love cats... but a) my dog hates all other animals in *her* house with a flaming purple passion, and b) my mom also loves cats, but she is sadly allergic to them. :( So I settle for looking at cute cat pictures online and writing stupid Warriors fanfiction. XD

is there a list somewhere of like.. circlets that override a hood? I found one on the gtn that does it but it was expensive >.>

If you go to TOR Fashion, you can look up that list. Go to the filter button -> database -> appearance -> by slot -> head -> hides hood / unobtrusive. Voila. :D Some of them are ordinary things you get by leveling, actually.

I love cats... but a) my dog hates all other animals in *her* house with a flaming purple passion, and b) my mom also loves cats, but she is sadly allergic to them. :( So I settle for looking at cute cat pictures online and writing stupid Warriors fanfiction. XD

If you go to TOR Fashion, you can look up that list. Go to the filter button -> database -> appearance -> by slot -> head -> hides hood / unobtrusive. Voila. :D Some of them are ordinary things you get by leveling, actually.

First, thanks! I didn't know the search functions could be so specific! Second..

Have you ever held a kitten? I really hope you've gotten to do that at least :) In the 90s, my high school boyfriend's himalayan cat had the most beautiful kittens I've ever seen, I was so lucky I got to help take care of them. Then he gave them away. And then I broke up with him LOL. I only loved him for his kittens :D

Edited by grania

*crawls into thread*

Starting to get tired of all the whining going on with one class being nerfed... -_-

First, thanks! I didn't know the search functions could be so specific! Second..

Have you ever held a kitten? I really hope you've gotten to do that at least :) In the 90s, my high school boyfriend's himalayan cat had the most beautiful kittens I've ever seen, I was so lucky I got to help take care of them. Then he gave them away. And then I broke up with him LOL. I only loved him for his kittens :D

Pretty sure I have gotten to hold a kitten, but I can't remember doing so. When I was about three, my family found a kitten wandering around on the road and took her in. Her name was Gracie. She was with us for a few weeks before her extremely worried family came and found her (she'd accidentally fallen out of a car or something; she was miraculously uninjured, though!). That was something like fifteen years ago, so I'm not sure if Gracie's even still alive, but I remember what the little gray tabby poofball looked like. She was young - not more than a few months old. So adorable...

*crawls into thread*

Starting to get tired of all the whining going on with one class being nerfed... -_-

Pretty sure I have gotten to hold a kitten, but I can't remember doing so. When I was about three, my family found a kitten wandering around on the road and took her in. Her name was Gracie. She was with us for a few weeks before her extremely worried family came and found her (she'd accidentally fallen out of a car or something; she was miraculously uninjured, though!). That was something like fifteen years ago, so I'm not sure if Gracie's even still alive, but I remember what the little gray tabby poofball looked like. She was young - not more than a few months old. So adorable...

*holds the door open and waves the Grand Admiral inside* Yes, come in, quickly, quickly away from all that unpleasantness. Two Vee, prepare hot chocolate for the G.A.!

It's been a while since I've held a kitten...our boy Teague was about 6 months old when he came to live with us...and he was a good size for his age, so he wasn't kittenish really. Mmm...kittens. I'd love to adopt one. A nice pretty white one. I've had several white kitties, there is just something about them, they seem extra loving or something lol. Or Siamese, or a pure black one. Those are my favs. <3

Two Vee, prepare hot chocolate for the G.A.!

As Security Chief I advise you not to drink this! 2V may be trying to kill us after all. Only accept Hot choc from beloved companions. You know Quinn will bring it [yes, the hot chocolate, get out of the gutter] with whipped cream and a choc flake for our esteemed Grand Admiral

As Security Chief I advise you not to drink this! 2V may be trying to kill us after all. Only accept Hot choc from beloved companions. You know Quinn will bring it [yes, the hot chocolate, get out of the gutter] with whipped cream and a choc flake for our esteemed Grand Admiral

Quinn: Of course Toovee is attempting to kill everyone. If not on purpose, his lethal stupidity would be enough to--

*CRASH! clatter clatter clatter......* [quickly followed by a mechanical voice saying "So sorry, master!"]

Quinn: ... *facepalm* There goes the hot chocolate. Just as well. I doubt we could really--

Theron: Did someone say hot chocolate?

Quinn: Out.

Theron: But I like hot chocolate.

Quinn: OUT.

Theron: But the Grand Admiral doesn't!

Quinn: O--wait, what?

...I don't like sweet, chocolatey things...? :o

Theron: Seeeeeee?

Quinn: If you two are in on this together, conspiring just to get hot chocolate so Theron can take it guilt-free...

Theron: Cross my heart and hope to die-- *notices Quinn eyeing him* ...don't take that last word literally.

Quinn: *death glare*

Good point, we might need to employ a taster just to be on the safe side...bring out one of the haters...we'll make them try it first. :cool: Because I don't actually trust Jaesa...Pierce might spit in it (on the off chance we're sharing it with Malavai)...and Vette might spike it with Toydarian hot peppers just to see the look on our faces. Or use Gorak sauce instead of milk. :eek:

Quinn: Of course Toovee is attempting to kill everyone. If not on purpose, his lethal stupidity would be enough to--

*CRASH! clatter clatter clatter......* [quickly followed by a mechanical voice saying "So sorry, master!"]

Quinn: ... *facepalm* There goes the hot chocolate. Just as well. I doubt we could really--

Theron: Did someone say hot chocolate?

Quinn: Out.

Theron: But I like hot chocolate.

Quinn: OUT.

Theron: But the Grand Admiral doesn't!

Quinn: O--wait, what?

...I don't like sweet, chocolatey things...? :o

Theron: Seeeeeee?

Quinn: If you two are in on this together, conspiring just to get hot chocolate so Theron can take it guilt-free...

Theron: Cross my heart and hope to die-- *notices Quinn eyeing him* ...don't take that last word literally.

Quinn: *death glare*

Apologies, Grand Admiral, I thought hot chocolate was universally loved. In that case, have them fetch whatever drink appeals to you most after enduring a rough climate. :p I suppose, for future purposes,

we could employ Theron as our taster...it is a risky job, but as an SIS agent, I suppose he'd be used to people trying to poison him. Now I really want hot chocolate... :o

Edited by Lunafox

Good point, we might need to employ a taster just to be on the safe side...bring out one of the haters...we'll make them try it first. :cool: Because I don't actually trust Jaesa...Pierce might spit in it (on the off chance we're sharing it with Malavai)...and Vette might spike it with Toydarian hot peppers just to see the look on our faces. Or use Gorak sauce instead of milk. :eek:

Quinn: Dark Jaesa would put poison in it just for fun. [higher-pitched voice] "It was just an experiment, Master! You the big strong Sithy type person can of course survive an experiment!" [normal voice] Light Jaesa would put an absolute mountain of sweets in it. Gummi bears, whipped cream, chocolate chips, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate shavings, frosting, pure sugar...

Theron: ...and now I never want hot chocolate ever again.

Quinn: Ah. My plan worked.

Theron: *glare*

Quinn: *smug grin* In any case... yes, I can see Filbert Widmark Pierce doing that-- *ignores angry shouting from F.W. Pierce* --and Vette would probably put gasoline in it and light it on fire. Chocolate flambé.

Theron: Chocolate explodé, more like...

Quinn: ...and then make Toovee clean up the resulting volcano.

Theron: That's a bad thing?

Quinn: And blame it on me.

Theron: ...again, that's a bad thing?

Quinn: :mad:

Quinn, you didn't know you were Felix? :eek: Well, you are. You're Felix Unger. Surprise!

And Theron, you know that makes you Oscar, right..? :D

Theron: Anything to get on Quinn's nerves. I can see why you like poking him to the edge of sanity. It's fun! :D

Quinn: *death glare to rival all death glares since dirt*

("Since dirt" ... my geometry class was once poking fun at a teacher saying we were "on fire" that day. Cue joking discussion about how long math has been around - "it's been around since, like, dirt was invented" - and then that mutated into "Math: setting people on fire since dirt." :p)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.