Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

okay may have to try this out too...but had an idea of a drawing while I was at ice skating practice today....let me see if I can get it to work :)

And after starting six different sketches....this is going to be rough.

On a high note I was able to get a hold of that hot tub decoration and am taking screen shots as I speak lol

Edited by Nightfrogger

dafnsefsfl? *falls over*

Quinn: ...what. Was that.

The sound of Jagaimee short-circuiting from handsomeness overload.

Quinn: *facepalm* If you're done with your ridiculous antics...

*gets back up* I'm okay!

Quinn: *aHEM* My lord grania. Wherever you are, wherever your journey takes you...know that you will always be in our thoughts. We wish you well, my lord. *utterly sincere* May the Force be with you.

Does anybody else want Quinn to actually say that in-game?

Quinn: You ruined a moment.

In all seriousness, though - grania, we miss you! :)

dafnsefsfl? *falls over*

Quinn: ...what. Was that.

The sound of Jagaimee short-circuiting from handsomeness overload.

Quinn: *facepalm* If you're done with your ridiculous antics...

*gets back up* I'm okay!

Quinn: *aHEM* My lord grania. Wherever you are, wherever your journey takes you...know that you will always be in our thoughts. We wish you well, my lord. *utterly sincere* May the Force be with you.

Does anybody else want Quinn to actually say that in-game?

Quinn: You ruined a moment.

In all seriousness, though - grania, we miss you! :)

Purple Quinn is so sweet. <3

okay may have to try this out too...but had an idea of a drawing while I was at ice skating practice today....let me see if I can get it to work :)

And after starting six different sketches....this is going to be rough.

On a high note I was able to get a hold of that hot tub decoration and am taking screen shots as I speak lol

Mmm, I sense incoming art yah? :D And GZZZZ on the hot tub. I'm sure it will be quite inspirational. Which reminds me, I have a screenie to take at some point lol. :o

Mmm, I sense incoming art yah? :D And GZZZZ on the hot tub. I'm sure it will be quite inspirational. Which reminds me, I have a screenie to take at some point lol. :o

If I can get it to a stage where I am comfortable sharing yes, right now keep on restarting because I am not happy with the basic sketches.

But I do have a Quinn in the hot tub picture....;)

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/Quinn-relaxing-685584198

If I can get it to a stage where I am comfortable sharing yes, right now keep on restarting because I am not happy with the basic sketches.

At first glance i thought that was Kaidan from ME ..then i remembered where i am :D

Now i miss Quinn :( ..damn it bioware! fix that damn bug and give him back to me :(

Okay restarted and am much happier with this version of the drawing I wanted to do for you birthdays a little while ago. 4 changes of angles, 3 different chairs later here it is. I know it isn't great, but I think this is as good as I can get it.

Yes Purple Quinn you have on clothes, now do you see why I took all of the screen shots. You were helping me make a birthday gift for a Darth Lunafox and Damask_Rose :)

Sorry it is late but here it is, Happy Birthday :)

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/Quinn-Birthday-Drawing-685717892

Edited by Nightfrogger

Okay restarted and am much happier with this version of the drawing I wanted to do for you birthdays a little while ago. I know it isn't great but I think this is as good as I can get it....and yes Purple Quinn you have on clothes.

Me likey! :) And yeah, it's an ambitious pose to draw!

Okay restarted and am much happier with this version of the drawing I wanted to do for you birthdays a little while ago. 4 changes of angles, 3 different chairs later here it is. I know it isn't great, but I think this is as good as I can get it.

Yes Purple Quinn you have on clothes, now do you see why I took all of the screen shots. You were helping me make a birthday gift for a Darth Lunafox and Damask_Rose :)

Wow! Great job! And thank you so much!! <3 Malavai is love.

Thank you! I love it :) That looks like a cantina stool he's on. Surely there is a backstory?

Only back story there is I couldn't draw the other chairs I had him on lol So went with the easier option ;) Though I might be able to change that here in a few days.

Edited by Nightfrogger

Love his hair in that picture - better than his in-game hair.

Dear Devs - URGENT REQUEST - Malavai Quinn in a hot tub stronghold dec. That is all (well he does deserve it after nearly 6 years in jail)!

Love his hair in that picture - better than his in-game hair.

Dear Devs - URGENT REQUEST - Malavai Quinn in a hot tub stronghold dec. That is all (well he does deserve it after nearly 6 years in jail)!

I second this request. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.