Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Oh do let them out :D You must share those images with the rest of the class :D

Quinn: ...I must protest.

You don't really have a choice.

Quinn: *indignantly* I most certainly do, ma'am.

Oh?

Quinn: Yes. In fact, I-- *limbs go wild* AUGH!?

You look like one of those floppy inflatable noodle-things flapping in the wind outside of stores...

Quinn: *noodle-dancing* I have no idea what you're talking about. WHAT AM I DOING??

No-bones dancing. An infamous...*cough*...pre-battle ritual...

Quinn: To do what, make enemies laugh themselves to death!? I look like I'm having a seizure while touching a live electrical socket!

They also say the no-bones dance is from some smuggler's spice trip, and it caught on.

Quinn: That makes more sense... *grumbles* figures. Can I stop now!?

No.

Quinn: *NOODLE NOODLE NOODLE NOODLE* ...this. Is. Not. Amusing.

Oh, but it is! :D

Oh?

You look like one of those floppy inflatable noodle-things flapping in the wind outside of stores...

Quinn: *noodle-dancing* I have no idea what you're talking about. WHAT AM I DOING??

Quinn: To do what, make enemies laugh themselves to death!? I look like I'm having a seizure while touching a live electrical socket!

They also say the no-bones dance is from some smuggler's spice trip, and it caught on.

No.

I am sure there are less silly ways to pop all of those joints first thing in the morning ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

I am sure there are less silly ways to pop all of those joints first thing in the morning ;)

Quinn: Someone tell Jagaimee that.

Heard it, noted, and you're still doing that dance.

Quinn: *noodle flail noodle flail noodle flail* :mad:

At least give the poor man an ice pack lol

Quinn: Due to cartoon physics, giving me an ice pack means running the risk of freezing solid in a position like this. I would...really rather not test that out.

Yeah, and then someone would come along and go "That's the PERFECT pose he should be in for his long-awaited commemorative statue!"

Quinn: Oh stars *facepalm...or, at least, he attempts to facepalm; as he's still noodling about, he winds up slapping himself in the face several times*

Oh?

No.

That was very amusing! *claps hands* Again! Again! :eek::p

Quinn: Due to cartoon physics, giving me an ice pack means running the risk of freezing solid in a position like this. I would...really rather not test that out.

Yeah, and then someone would come along and go "That's the PERFECT pose he should be in for his long-awaited commemorative statue!"

Quinn: Oh stars *facepalm...or, at least, he attempts to facepalm; as he's still noodling about, he winds up slapping himself in the face several times*

I did laugh out loud at Purple Quinn's No Bones Predicament, but PLEASE do not give the devs any mad ideas about Malavai Quinn's statue pose :eek:

I did laugh out loud at Purple Quinn's No Bones Predicament, but PLEASE do not give the devs any mad ideas about Malavai Quinn's statue pose :eek:

At this rate, the statues of Quinn and Elara will be one single troll face. :p On another note, wouldn't it be fun if we could pose companions and then get statues of them in that pose? My Knight's Kira would be in the act of gracefully twirling her lightsaber; Nadia with a ball of light (Force energy) in her hands, staring at it in wonder; Quinn in his PROPER parade rest pose, etc.

Quinn: *finally stops dancing* ...oh thank the stars *falls over* *just lays there for a while* I...need to recover...

There are plenty of fangirls who would love to help you with that.

Quinn: *sits up* Recovered. :eek:

I can make you start dancing again.

Quinn: That, ma'am, was not dancing. That was "spice trip crossed with seizure with influences of sticking one's finger in an electrical socket, in the style of a species who lacks a skeletal structure." In other words, an abomination. And that is not even my own wording, but rather THE OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION! ...or, slightly paraphrased... But even the DESCRIPTION hates that convoluted disaster that poses as a dance! How could you argue with THAT!?

It's fun watching you shout.

Quinn: *facepalm*

Edited by Jagaimee

At this rate, the statues of Quinn and Elara will be one single troll face. :p On another note, wouldn't it be fun if we could pose companions and then get statues of them in that pose? My Knight's Kira would be in the act of gracefully twirling her lightsaber; Nadia with a ball of light (Force energy) in her hands, staring at it in wonder; Quinn in his PROPER parade rest pose, etc.

Quinn: *finally stops dancing* ...oh thank the stars *falls over* *just lays there for a while* I...need to recover...

There are plenty of fangirls who would love to help you with that.

Quinn: *sits up* Recovered. :eek:

I can make you start dancing again.

Quinn: That, ma'am, was not dancing. That was "spice trip crossed with seizure with influences of sticking one's finger in an electrical socket, in the style of a species who lacks a skeletal structure." In other words, an abomination. And that is not even my own wording, but rather THE OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION! ...or, slightly paraphrased... But even the DESCRIPTION hates that convoluted disaster that poses as a dance! How could you argue with THAT!?

It's fun watching you shout.

Quinn: *facepalm*

I was planning on giving him a shoulder rub myself...but if he doesn't want it...I'll be over here sad in my corner now :( After I spent...*sniff* millions of credits today to get you gifts...*sniff* :(

Edited by Nightfrogger

I was planning on giving him a shoulder rub myself...but he doesn't want it...I'll be over here sad in my corner now :( After I spent...*sniff* millions of credits today to get you gifts...*sniff* :(

Yes, work the guilt angle! :D

Yes, work the guilt angle! :D

Got him up to affection level 50 on Disantia yesterday, so was not joking on the credit bit. Though now he has more Imperial memorabilia and military gear the he probably knows what to do with ;) Omni-Vision Battfield Relay's and hundreds of accounts of the discovery of Korriban strewn everywhere...

Edited by Nightfrogger

Got him up to affection level 50 on Disantia yesterday, so was not joking on the credit bit. Though now he has more Imperial memorabilia and military gear the he probably knows what to do with ;) Omni-Vision Battfield Relay's and hundreds of accounts of the discovery of Korriban strewn everywhere...

I do wonder having levelled 5 Quinns to influence 50 whether they are all off on a trip to Antique's Roadshow with their millions of Imperial Memorabilia & military gear or if they have some secret treasure room (with or without their own personal Smaug). At least they won't have to

anymore! :D

Talos: Did someone say "museum!?" :D :D :D :D

Quinn: *eye twitch*

*eye twitch back* he made my poor warrior cry yesterday :( all she wanted to do was give him a shoulder rub after all of that weird noodle dancing and he didn't want any of it :(

Though the fact that I helped to initiate said dancing is beside the point...*tries and fails to look innocent...*

Edited by Nightfrogger

*eye twitch back* he made my poor warrior cry yesterday :( all she wanted to do was give him a shoulder rub after all of that weird noodle dancing and he didn't want any of it :(

Though the fact that I helped to initiate said dancing is beside the point...*tries and fails to look innocent...*

Quinn: I...I am sorry to be the cause of your sadness, my lord. *fidgets* I was unaware of your motives...in this time of fangirling, one must be vigilant. *perfectly straight face* Letting my guard down will often result in a case of severe Fangirlus Glompus. I'm told it's contagious.

Quinn: I...I am sorry to be the cause of your sadness, my lord. *fidgets* I was unaware of your motives...in this time of fangirling, one must be vigilant. *perfectly straight face* Letting my guard down will often result in a case of severe Fangirlus Glompus. I'm told it's contagious.

Yeah...we fan girls are a strange lot...but part of our charm ;) Forgiven hun.

*eye twitch back* he made my poor warrior cry yesterday :(

How? In game? In fantasy? In a fanfic? What is the source of this angst???? I can't imagine Quinn being so insensitive (without force lord manipulation *cough*- Baras)

Edited by Sarova

How? In game? In fantasy? In a fanfic? What is the source of this angst???? I can't imagine Quinn being so insensitive (without force lord manipulation *cough*- Baras)

He made my warrior cry but it was his being dim rather than insensitive :o (A result of that convo where he admits he didn't know he'd hurt you.)

He made my warrior cry but it was his being dim rather than insensitive :o (A result of that convo where he admits he didn't know he'd hurt you.)

I have no idea which part this is! Have I missed something or are my brain cells disappearing faster than I thought possible? Is there a vid link? Do I need to level yet another Warrior? (well obviously I need to do that anyway...)

In other news I saw someone "spitting" at someone's Quinn on the fleet earlier - I know the hate has been mentioned but that's the first time I've seen it! Just now on the fleet (Red Eclipse) someone pointed at then "kissed" my Quinn :D that's much better.

Edited by Sarova

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.