Starting all over again

Ridzrez

Hi Guys,

I have not played this in years and would like to start back from zero. Will the gameplay be different in the RP or PVE server? I have been playing in RP and the galactic market is empty. I remember it to be full way back when

Which server should i go for. I am from Singapore and i will mostly be playing for a few hours after work. Possibly 8pm onwards.

Thanks for your help.

there's no real difference in servers anymore. player populations are such that dedicated RP servers are sorta a moot point.

there's a handful of generally regarded "best" servers. depends if you're north america ...vs europe/anywhere else

other threads might be better at answering this.

harbinger, generally is regarded as having the highest population in NA. but it's also attracted a lot of toxic people. It's also west coast. If you're easy coast, Ebonhawk, or shadowlands are both really good options. Ebonhawk especially if you like RP

EU ... not positive which one (wanna say red esclipse ..but that might be wrong). but i know there is info out there on which is best.

Hi All,

Thanks alot, i have been looking around. I think im going for harbringer as im out in asia and that seems to be the populated server. Would be best for me to get groups to do heroics i guess. I did try Bergen Colony but it was real quiet even the GTN is quiet.

Still figuring this out, last played possibly 2012-2013

The Harbinger is really full on nights and often I find myself logged off a few times, if you're a loner (like me), try the Shadowlands or The Bastion... If you seek for GTN stuff, get some CC and a character on the Harbinger for buying on GTN... redeem your stuff until the promotions.

Also, if you want really fancy Synth-stuff: you should already got an Outlander Token, that character will have some skills and will be a lot better many times than raising from the grave on the GTN... :rak_03:

The Harbinger is really full on nights and often I find myself logged off a few times, if you're a loner (like me), try the Shadowlands or The Bastion... If you seek for GTN stuff, get some CC and a character on the Harbinger for buying on GTN... redeem your stuff until the promotions.

Also, if you want really fancy Synth-stuff: you should already got an Outlander Token, that character will have some skills and will be a lot better many times than raising from the grave on the GTN... :rak_03:

Especially if you roll a 65 outlander (KOTET) or are past chapter 9 in KOTFE... the alliance crates from Odessen give orange legacy skins from old times, Arkanian, Columi, Exhumed, whatever! (random, and one pice per crate looted from lvl 61+ heroics, but I'm loving this) :eek:

Edited by BenduKundalini

Especially if you roll a 65 outlander (KOTET) or are past chapter 9 in KOTFE... the alliance crates from Odessen give orange legacy skins from old times, Arkanian, Columi, Exhumed, whatever! (random, and one pice per crate looted from lvl 61+ heroics, but I'm loving this) :eek:

It's not totally random. Each crate type only gives armour for two classes. But within those classes, it's random.

Really? Can you elaborate?

I don't remember which crates give which classes, and of course they aren't class-locked, but each piece is "Remnant Source Class Part"

* "Remnant" is that word.

* "Source" is "Arkanian", "Dread Guard", "Contraband", "Yavin", etc.

* "Class" is one of the eight base classes, Consular, Agent, Trooper, Smuggler, Knight, Warrior, Inquisitor, and Hunter. Only the second word of two-word class names is used.

* "Part" identifies which armour piece it is, words like "Gauntlets" and "Leggings".

I don't recall the list, but each of the class words comes only from one of the crate types, and each crate type gives two class words. Trooper parts come only from the military boxes that you give to Aygo, for example.

I think you'll find that apart from the helmets, all the armour sets worn by insta-60 characters can be constructed using the Arkanian sets. Certainly that's the case for the Inquisitor. The insta-60 helmet is always a headset with microphone bar, as sold by the "Adaptive Gear Vendor" on the Fleet.

I don't remember which crates give which classes, and of course they aren't class-locked, but each piece is "Remnant Source Class Part"

* "Remnant" is that word.

* "Source" is "Arkanian", "Dread Guard", "Contraband", "Yavin", etc.

* "Class" is one of the eight base classes, Consular, Agent, Trooper, Smuggler, Knight, Warrior, Inquisitor, and Hunter. Only the second word of two-word class names is used.

* "Part" identifies which armour piece it is, words like "Gauntlets" and "Leggings".

I don't recall the list, but each of the class words comes only from one of the crate types, and each crate type gives two class words. Trooper parts come only from the military boxes that you give to Aygo, for example.

I think you'll find that apart from the helmets, all the armour sets worn by insta-60 characters can be constructed using the Arkanian sets. Certainly that's the case for the Inquisitor. The insta-60 helmet is always a headset with microphone bar, as sold by the "Adaptive Gear Vendor" on the Fleet.

Cool, never paid attention to which crate the stuff comes from (been saving them for a year and opening them in bulk now).

For the insta 60 yeah I noticed :)