Could anyone summarise each discipline's playstyle?

chalkwhite

Hey all, I'm a returning player that hasn't played since launch. Unfortunately I never really got into the game. Since WoW was my MMO of choice at the time I came into SWTOR with the same playstyle; I would skip all the dialogue, pick up all the quests, then just go kill stuff. Only ever got a Trooper up to Act 3 and Agent up to Act 2 I think.

However after watching Rogue One, and subsequently watching Episodes I-VII in chronological order I fancy playing again for a while just to really get into the class stories.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could summarise the playstyles for each Advanced Class Discipline though. I hate the idea of spending several hours on a character only to realise the rotation isn't fun. If possible, using comparisons to WoW specs would be useful (although I haven't played for about 2 years so any Legion changes will be lost on me) but any info at all will help.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to post!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.