Stealth PvP CXP Nerf?

FtWorthJim

Dear Eric and Tait,

Since 5.1 last night we have the following issues in PVP.

1. Bolster is now broken. We are not sure what you have done but it is no longer working correctly. Please restore what ever you changed to 5.0 settings. - PLEASE NOTE - this is game changing and will stop people pvping period. I am assuming this is a bug.

2. CXP Nerf of Bug? CXP is now lower in pvp than it was before. There was nothing in the patch notes about this, so I assume it's a bug. Can you please fix and restore to previous levels.

Eric, you have said in the past that anything not announced in patch notes that is then different after a patch is a bug. You have either failed/forgotten to notify us in the patch notes or this is a bug.

Please guys, can you communicate with the community asap as people are currently uninstalling or ready to cancel subs.

This is especially true for those players who are only subscribing to play pvp. If we can't play pvp where it is skill vs skill and not gear vs gear, most of us will move to other games.

I look forward to hearing from you in the next 24 hours.

PS. I've also PM'd both of you with this issue.

:(

Edited by TrixxieTriss

This affects all arenas, both ranked and unranked. My first one was a loss, I only had 3 medals (did nothing but heal heal my team and throw out 2 stuns) and I got 296 cxp for my efforts. Bit of a shock. Next arena we won, I had 13 medals by the end of it... got slightly more than 400 cxp for it.

At that point I stopped queueing for warzones and played GSF for the rest of the night. ^^

Working as intended, just like all the other shady, dishonest, abusive stealth changes they've made over the years. It's terrible how they add things into the patch notes HOURS AFTER THE PATCH DROPS, and somehow think no one will notice... Edited by AscendingSky

Well Eric said before, even in Snaves stream that everything has to be in the patch notes!!!

Exactly. But it was added in after the patch in a very sneaky attempt to hide it. Absolutely no follow up post by Eric to say we forgot to add this. If they had time to add those few lines to the patch notes, they could have easily added a post to say they'd for gotten or the reason for it.