KOTET No Abilities Bug

Evilbrew

You guys STILL have not fixed this one. This has been going since KOTET came out. My Jedi Guardian cannot do KOTET because when he starts it, ALL his abilities are gone. No Jedi Knight or Jedi Guardian abilities. They are all gone when I start KOTET. I sent in a ticket on this and was told it would have to be fixed in a future update. Today was the latest in updates and it's STILL not fixed and I relogged. It does nothing. For crying out loud, how many people can't even play this because of a bug you SHOULD have fixed MONTHS ago!?

I've turned in this bug each update. :mad:

You guys STILL have not fixed this one. This has been going since KOTET came out. My Jedi Guardian cannot do KOTET because when he starts it, ALL his abilities are gone. No Jedi Knight or Jedi Guardian abilities. They are all gone when I start KOTET. I sent in a ticket on this and was told it would have to be fixed in a future update. Today was the latest in updates and it's STILL not fixed and I relogged. It does nothing. For crying out loud, how many people can't even play this because of a bug you SHOULD have fixed MONTHS ago!?

I've turned in this bug each update. :mad:

You're in the TUTORIAL. Don't click 'OK' before reading stuff. Now relax, press ESC and pick 'skip\quit the tutorial' (or whatever that menu option is called..

You were absolutely correct, it was a tutorial. Sheesh, none of my other characters had that.

Thanks for the help.

You're welcome! I've been puzzled too on my first run. My guess is that those 'tutorials' are meant for the new 'token' players, who are not going to freak out and panic because of the empty quickbars. One has to click the 'ok' button first, though. ;)

And why didn't whoever "helped" me when I submitted a ticket tell me that???

Now THAT, my friend, is a good question. Wish I knew the answer. Because...would anyone dare to assume that TOR helpdesk is full of incompetent people who have no idea about how their own game works?.. :rak_04: