Potential new strongholds?

KitKatDave

Personally, i love strongholds. I have decorated 3 different strongholds to completion now, not just planted random stuff all over the place to gain the conquest bonus but actually decorated them to feel homely. And still i find myself redecorating certain rooms just for the fun of it.

Which brings me to the topic; what planets could potentially host new strongholds?

I've thought of a few planets that i'd love to see obtain a stronghold;

Voss: The Republic introduction to strongholds even states; ''Strengthen your political connection and expand your influence in the galaxy''. With this sentence Voss seems like a no-brainer right? Strengthening political influence on the Voss as you try to convince them to join either Empire or Republic.

Alderaan: Kind of similar to Voss, politics obviously plays a major role on Alderaan, so why not strengthen the Empires/Republics hold on it?

Odessen: As this planet is like the capital world of the Alliance, your own personal home on Odessen would make sense to me, especially after the ending of KotET it seems reasonable to assume you'd spend a lot of time there.

Not to mention these three planets all have beautiful scenery, at least in my opinion. :p

So these are my favorite planets where i'd like to see a stronghold, what do you guys think? What planets would you like to have a home on? I'm curious to see what others think. :)

Edited by KitKatDave