Gree Light Saber Bug - Off hand locking to off hand

Fleurdelis

So the gree light sabers are legacy weapons which are listed as being main hand/off hand weapons. On a single blade wielder this is not an issue however on a Marauder or Sentinel when you equip 2 gree light sabers, the main hand one still says main hand/off hand but the one you put in the off hand changes it to off hand only. This is not suppose to happen. It should still be main hand/off hand. Noticed this today wen I pulled my sabers from my Marauder and tried to have them used by my sorc and couldn't equip the one from the off hand.

• 1 month later...

Oddly enough, I have the exact opposite problem. I have two gree sabers, and one of them is locked as main hand. Both sabers have crafted 240 hilts, so it's not that the hilt is supposed to be main hand only.

Doesn't really matter to me, as the other one can be put in the off hand. It's just strange.

Oddly enough, I have the exact opposite problem. I have two gree sabers, and one of them is locked as main hand. Both sabers have crafted 240 hilts, so it's not that the hilt is supposed to be main hand only.

Doesn't really matter to me, as the other one can be put in the off hand. It's just strange.

Word is that if ever you put a slot-locked hilt in, the sabre is forever locked to that hand, even if you change the hilt to a universal one afterwards.