The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Jadus Armor/Darth Malgus Saber

exlionx

Darth Jadus Armor, please. We already have Skotia and Malgus, so maybe it's about time Jadus saw some love =).

Speaking of Malgus, it actually annoys me a little bit that there is a model that, I suppose, is practically identical to the Malgus saber, except for one crucial thing: I'm pretty sure the saber Malgus uses has never been purple. Never. A black version of this saber would be wonderful to see as a Cartel Market item =D.

Jadus's armor isn't as unique as Skotia's or Malgus's, it can be made from pieces already present in the game.

As for his saber... I don't even recall noticing it during the Agent Storyline, so I can't say much. But I don't think there'd be much demand for it.

Jadus's armor isn't as unique as Skotia's or Malgus's, it can be made from pieces already present in the game.

As for his saber... I don't even recall noticing it during the Agent Storyline, so I can't say much. But I don't think there'd be much demand for it.

Look at Jadus' armor one more time. The lower robes are nowhere in the game, as far as I can tell, although some, admittedly, do come close, and, unless also mistaken about this, no dye is capable of matching his armor's color scheme. Maybe I'm a little too detailed-oriented and shouldn't care, but it makes all the difference to me. Do verify my claims and let me know what the exact pieces and dye would be to recreate his set, exactly, if you like, and if they do exist ^_^.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the Enhanced Assailant set, I think, was released before Skotia's and is similar. So, in accordance with your reasoning, why should they have released Skotia's later if there was already a "similar" variant in game? And I think you were commenting on Jadus' saber with your reference to the Agent story arc while I'm referring to Malgus'. If you watch the cinematics, you'll get a clear enough view of his saber and it is not purple >_< lol.

Edited by exlionx

Look at Jadus' armor one more time. The lower robes are nowhere in the game, as far as I can tell, although some, admittedly, do come close, and, unless also mistaken about this, no dye is capable of matching his armor's color scheme. Maybe I'm a little too detailed-oriented and shouldn't care, but it makes all the difference to me. Do verify my claims and let me know what the exact pieces and dye would be to recreate his set, exactly, if you like, and if they do exist ^_^.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the Enhanced Assailant set, I think, was released before Skotia's and is similar. So, in accordance with your reasoning, why should they have released Skotia's later if there was already a "similar" variant in game? And I think you were commenting on Jadus' saber with your reference to the Agent story arc while I'm referring to Malgus'. If you watch the cinematics, you'll get a clear enough view of his saber and it is not purple >_< lol.

I would post your request here:

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

My mistake! But Malgus's saber is also already in the game, and while it may have an ugly purple tint to it, I don't think it's different enough to warrant a remake for the market, same goes with Jadus's robes for that matter. We don't quite have them, but we have something very close.

Then again, this is just my personal opinion, Bioware might surprise both of us and fulfill your request.