Pub Nar Shaddaa heroics do not reset daily.

BRKMSN

If you're making sure I understand that dailies reset at 5:00 AM PST on west coast servers, I do.

I wouldn't report the bug before testing it and confirming the issue. It's just one of the simple things that got overlooked when 5.0 launched and I guess people aren't reporting it because they like getting their free 450 CXP for not doing the Nar Shaddaa missions on the Republic side (by using Galactic Command).

This isn't really a complicated deal. They forgot to change the (Pub) Nar Shaddaa heroics from weekly to daily at 5.0. It should be simple enough to correct in any ensuing patch. They only need to be aware of the issue and I'm hoping they actually read this forum.

I have encountered this bug on all my pub toons. you don't even have to do the quests the first time to get the glitch and some times if it does work you get 2/4 complete right from the start the other thing is that i grouped with someone who did the quests and they cycled thru and when nar shaddaa came up for her it completed for both of us. I have six pub toons and i got all to 20k conquest last week doing heroics and a bit of pvp now i only have pvp available other than the one time to do this or that it is bothersome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMP guilds make 10/10 top ten cause of their dishonoust bugged fascist advantage.

So our REP guild stopped doing weekly conquest crap few weeks ago. (and we were often in top 10 in the not distant past)

We just quit trying. ZERO chance!! ZERO change. Bug killed it. Also we are a conquest guild. Meaning peeps are leaving left and right.

Thanks... you killed our guild. I thank you for your time.

:(