The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Silent warden robes - hood messed up on screenshot - do we even need it?

http://www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/eternalthrone/updates/stalwart.jpg You can tell that the hood is messed up on the screenshot and has stretching issues. Do we actually need yet another hooded Jedi outfit? 90% of all Jedi outfits in the game have forced hoods and no way to lower them down. Please just stop. It's time to stop! No more! This is one of those hoods which will leave your head greatly visible with all the glorious baldness. It's just WRONG. Hood down, please. Too many hoods already. Vanilla game didn't have a single moddable hood down piece, it's been too long with this madness. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Everything about that set is ugly ... nothing about it looks "jedi". They should have called it the Silent Cloud City Administrator Robes.

I agree and the fact of how little detailed, expensive, well-thought and sought-after Jedi sets we get on CM, compared to the Sith likes of Recluse or Tulak Hord is a matter for another thread which I will make. I can't believe that there is no demand for Jedi outfits for devs to put some effort into designing and making decent stuff. There are some awesome art suggestions on deviant art, some even following the concept art style of SWTOR, like this:

So much better than SWTOR's "artists" put in >:{

Pure awesomeness that's not movie robes.

And one more.

This guy just gets it.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Uhhh this is so great swtor jedi consular concept

I only would dye this white color.

Its smilar to new 5.0 quest gear for Jedi Knight (1-10 level bound). I asked in ticket about that becouse my 70 level can't get it, and this is set that can get only new player - they said NO :(

Edited by tummiswtor

Uhhh this is so great swtor jedi consular concept

I only would dye this white color.

Its smilar to new 5.0 quest gear for Jedi Knight (1-10 level bound). I asked in ticket about that becouse my 70 level can't get it, and this is set that can get only new player - they said NO :(

Had same request and received same response. That was absolutely disgraceful on their part and crossed the line. They told me to make a new guardian if i want to get it... :l

You know what I have found now in Republic Fleet near Collector's Edition Vendor?

http://imgur.com/a4xtMk7

This is new 5.0 starter gear for Jedi Consular. I don't think so they changed NPC clothes after 5.0, so that's mean this set exist since SWTOR started. Same with Relnex Robes or Resolute Guardian set (I got this on pic, it is also on Jedi Knight character creator) and were added 3 years after launch or something.

Just wanted to say, that they use old NPC outfits :rolleyes:

You know what I have found now in Republic Fleet near Collector's Edition Vendor?

http://imgur.com/a4xtMk7

This is new 5.0 starter gear for Jedi Consular. I don't think so they changed NPC clothes after 5.0, so that's mean this set exist since SWTOR started. Same with Relnex Robes or Resolute Guardian set (I got this on pic, it is also on Jedi Knight character creator) and were added 3 years after launch or something.

Just wanted to say, that they use old NPC outfits :rolleyes:

That npc was always there. What they have added was Sith-recluse wearing Sith in imperial vip area, tho.