Returning Founder looking for small, relaxed Imp guild

Skyfist

Been playing WoW for about a decade, left for SWTOR at launch, quit again and came back just recently. After having raided in WoW within the top 50 US guilds for 7 days a week during new raid releases, I'm honestly just looking to chill, relax and have some good folks to hang out with for flashpoints, maybe the occasional warzone, and just have a good time.

My main's a Juggernaut, and I've got a Sniper and a Merc all 70, with more on the way (thoroughly enjoying leveling again). Hit me up! My juggernaut's name is Skyfist. I've also got a 70 sage and several other pubs in case your guild is represented on both sides.

Edited by Skyfist

Welcome back to the game!

I may have an option for you since my guild has plenty of people playing non-Operations content. We have a few teams that you'll see running, but not all of our members are on those teams and plenty of us enjoy the more casual content this game has to offer.

The Art of Warfare could invite your Juggernaut and you could hang out for a week to see how you like us, and you're most welcome to chill on our Teamspeak while doing so.

Please feel free to email me so I can send you the Teamspeak info and i'll try to remember to add you in-game. Otherwise, feel free to check out my signature for more general information about the guild.

Email: Treudon@taw.net

• 2 weeks later...

Check out our guild Here and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite, we would be more then glad to have you! :)

Community is our middle name and we thrive on our great member base that is always willing to help out in any way they can, even if it's just to keep someone company! We have hard mode operations, casual operations, PvP, GSF, uprisings, flashpoints, heroic groups, datacron runs and guild events going on currently weekly; more information on these events can be found Here.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist!