The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Do you think we will see more of Ahsoka Tano as Star Wars expands?

SadistShiro

I'm eager to find out what people think the likelihood of Ahsoka playing a bigger part in Disney's Star Wars Universe is? Perhaps even in the movies? Maybe her own spin-off movie in the anthology series? :o

Personally, I think Ahsoka is an interesting, if not entertaining character to say the least. Her role in Anakin's transition to the Dark Side was imperative(debatable maybe, but I believe so), giving her a vital part to play in the franchise. I'd love if SW: Rebels left her story open so that we may see more of her character develop, and if we're lucky possibly even see her in the new trilogy! There's nothing canon that can back-up the lifespan of a Togruta, so it's always possible!

Let me know what you guys think, would love to know!

P.S. How cool would it be if she went Dark Side? :D

I'm eager to find out what people think the likelihood of Ahsoka playing a bigger part in Disney's Star Wars Universe is? Perhaps even in the movies? Maybe her own spin-off movie in the anthology series? :o

Personally, I think Ahsoka is an interesting, if not entertaining character to say the least. Her role in Anakin's transition to the Dark Side was imperative(debatable maybe, but I believe so), giving her a vital part to play in the franchise. I'd love if SW: Rebels left her story open so that we may see more of her character develop, and if we're lucky possibly even see her in the new trilogy! There's nothing canon that can back-up the lifespan of a Togruta, so it's always possible!

Let me know what you guys think, would love to know!

P.S. How cool would it be if she went Dark Side? :D

That is something that "could" happen but not getting my hopes up on that

Edited by Firestorm-_-
Spelled a word wrong

I definitely think she'll be back, maybe not as we hope in the flesh. There is all the speculation that she may reappear as an avatar much like the Convor symbolism we see linked to her, this theory assuming she has passed on or become one with the living force. HOPEFULLY we see her return alive though :) Definitely didn't get my full Ahsoka dosage throughout season 1 and 2 of Rebels.

I bet they expand her role. I'm halfway through the Ahsoka novel and really like it. I'm super behind on Rebels but I heard that she most likely survived her fight with Vader. I bet we see an Anthology film in the next 15 to 20 years about Ahsoka before A New Hope and whether she is alive in the original trilogy. She is easily one of the most popular if not the most popular character to not appear in a Live Action film. It would be pretty dumb to ignore her moving forward and Disney appears to want the character to move forward but maybe I'm looking into it too much as someone who loves the character.

I bet they expand her role. I'm halfway through the Ahsoka novel and really like it. I'm super behind on Rebels but I heard that she most likely survived her fight with Vader. I bet we see an Anthology film in the next 15 to 20 years about Ahsoka before A New Hope and whether she is alive in the original trilogy. She is easily one of the most popular if not the most popular character to not appear in a Live Action film. It would be pretty dumb to ignore her moving forward and Disney appears to want the character to move forward but maybe I'm looking into it too much as someone who loves the character.

I strongly agree. She's a fantastic character, would be a shame to tie her down to the animated series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...