Returning player looking for active PvE guild

cardinaljedi

Hello, I am an experienced player returning after about a year. I have played on Ebon Hawk up until now but I'm looking for a fresh start on a new server. I'm looking for a large, active, friendly guild with progression raid teams. I used to raid at the HM level with previous guilds and would like to get back up to that level and hopefully further. If you are a member of a recruiting guild that I might fit into well, please respond to this thread. Thanks!

Hello, I am an experienced player returning after about a year. I have played on Ebon Hawk up until now but I'm looking for a fresh start on a new server. I'm looking for a large, active, friendly guild with progression raid teams. I used to raid at the HM level with previous guilds and would like to get back up to that level and hopefully further. If you are a member of a recruiting guild that I might fit into well, please respond to this thread. Thanks!

I have reached out to you before, offer still stands.

Hey there!

My guild, The Art of Warfare, runs teams on both factions and works on progression. You're more than welcome to have a character or two hang out in the guild for a week and visit our Teamspeak 3 server.

We even have a meeting this next Sunday at 9PM EST that you could participate in as a guest and normally we have fun events planned with prizes, like races, to take a break from the progression teams during the week.

Email me to get set up with a guild invite or Teamspeak 3 info. Please drop any specific questions you may have there as well. Otherwise, feel free to check out my signature for some general information.

Email: Treudon@taw.net

Edited by Treudon

• 2 weeks later...

Check out our guild Here and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite, we would be more then glad to have you! :)

Community is our middle name and we thrive on our great member base that is always willing to help out in any way they can, even if it's just to keep someone company! We have hard mode operations, casual operations, PvP, GSF, uprisings, flashpoints, heroic groups, datacron runs and guild events going on currently weekly; more information on these events can be found Here.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist!