Am I too late to link?

OriginalBoodaH

The person whose link you click on doesn't receive an extra gift of cartel coins - I think that was only for a short time - but they *do* still receive other gifts in-game, as do you. Here's an FAQ about referral links that might be helpful. :)http://www.swtor.com/info/friends
The person whose link you click does get Coins - an initial reward of 500 Coins, plus 100 Coins every month the person who used their link stays a subscriber. There was a promotion where both parties could get "bonus" coins, in addition to the "regular" coin rewards for the "referrer", but that is long over, and the Coins already given out to those who qualified. Edited by Adric_the_Red

Adric is correct.

Back to the OP question: it is too late ... or at least it should be. It only supposed to work for the following cases:

1) Before you make an account, you click their link

2) You were a previous sub and haven't been subbed for >90 days. You can now click a link again.

But I have read about a (one-time?) thing where a present subscriber can click someone's link. You can always give it a try, but it probably won't work.