Level 30's Already???

Felgor

Oh great...

Level 50 and fully geared by the time we get in game...lol...

Just lovely...

Yeah and by the time new waves arrive and the exploit is fixed, imagine the feast of twinks those people that are exploiting now will have.

Edited by mandrillagon

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds reasonable...

I don't see why they don't shut down Warzones till more player are allowed into the game...

Stop the exploiting now...

Or hell, even allow more people in now since servers have that low of a population...

Yeah, I totally agree. I'm fine with people getting a head-start in game. I can catch up in story fairly quick. But as far as PvP goes, nobody should have an unfair advantage, exploits or not. The fact that those people will have better gear and more experience in the WZ's is going to discourage a lot of people from even trying. I think they should be taken down until launch. That way everybody's on even ground in PvP.

So, will this what we all remember in a few years when we think of the launch of SWTOR?

Nah. We'll probably be thinking about the 20th. There's still a bunch of people who would rather go to a midnight release then to get in a few days early. We'll have to cater to them. The noobs we have now pale in comparison to the nursery we'll have incoming on launch date.

they're members of the "level through pvp" scum-class that bioware catered to for some reason, what a stupid decision. .

As much as I dislike any kind of exploit, your post makes you sound like a whining 8yo spoiled child. PVP is as much as an aspect of the game as PVE. If you don't like it, there are PVE servers for you. You will never have to deal with elitist PVPers as long as you don't want to. Now, lets keep the issue to those who started it, and stop spreading hate to all the PVP community.

Thanks

Edited by Deriver

Unless they changed something since beta there is no way to really skip cutscenes. All it did during beta was skipping them for the moment but you didnt get your quests, unless I missed something.

And over level 20 in eleven hours is pushing it and obvious signs of exploiting. But to each his own, if they wanna risk their account let them go for it, eventually they'll get caught just like in other mmos.

Seriously...

Juyo has level 30 players already...

First day!!!

Also a bunch from 25-29...

How the hell are these people leveling so fast...

By the time the rest of us get online, they will be 50... :(

Good chance they are using the exploit.

As much as I dislike any kind of exploit, your post makes you sound like a whining 8yo spoiled child. PVP is as much as an aspect of the game as PVE. If you don't like it, there are PVE servers for you. You will never have to deal with elitist PVPers as long as you don't want to. Now, lets keep the issue to those who started it, and stop spreading hate to all the PVP community.

Thanks

lol I agree with you, but that's partially not true. PvE servers will still have the elitist PvPers who aren't nearly as good as the elitist PvP server PvPers, but think they are. You'll always have to tone them out, but join a good guild and never have to deal with general chat again. That's what I do in MMO's.

Unless they changed something since beta there is no way to really skip cutscenes. All it did during beta was skipping them for the moment but you didnt get your quests, unless I missed something.

And over level 20 in eleven hours is pushing it and obvious signs of exploiting. But to each his own, if they wanna risk their account let them go for it, eventually they'll get caught just like in other mmos.

Hitting the spacebar brings up your conversation choices early, and you can choose your choice to skip that part of the cutscene. If there's no choice to be had, it will just skip the cutscene. There was a couple of bugs where I noticed that if you're trying to turn in a quest or something, skipping the cutscene will just bring you out of the conversation and you'll have to start over to complete what you wanted.

Lets see from my personal experience in beta i hit 10 in about 2-3 hours listening to cut scenes. After realizing that most of them are worthless in all parts besides giving a story about why to kill these Animals(usually they're just bad and im too lazy go do it master) and then after a game breaking bug at 12 i had to restart.

Took me about 1-1.5 hours to hit 10 and took me about 8 to get to 24 so i can see how people get there without exploiting

I only played the beta for two week ends and was able to get to lvl 10 in 2-3 hours. So it is possible especially if they have a lvling buddy to help kill stuff faster.

Seriously...

Juyo has level 30 players already...

First day!!!

Also a bunch from 25-29...

How the hell are these people leveling so fast...

By the time the rest of us get online, they will be 50... :(

There's no way they aren't cheating. Are the GM's looking into this? It's probably because of that exploit with PvP I read about on the dev tracker.

Edited by Game_Hermit

I said it in other post but why in a story driven game like ToR would you wont to be lv 30 in a day, you miss haff the game whats the point?

Some people play MMO's for the PvP. The chance to be better at something then somebody else is always a driving force in things people do. It's the reason for the exploiters. They want to be better then everybody else, and they're willing to do whatever it takes to do it. Whereas some of us are simply content with having content (heh... see what I did there?) that's suited towards a single player. Some of us want to get involved with the story and game. Some more then others (Thus the RP servers)

Quoted from another closed thread.

Hi folks,

As quoted below, we are aware of this issue and are working to get it fixed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephenReid

Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to be exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.

If you would like to continue this discussion, please do so in the thread linked below.

PvP Power Leveling Bug? Rumor?

Thanks!

unless they changed something since beta there is no way to really skip cutscenes. All it did during beta was skipping them for the moment but you didnt get your quests, unless i missed something.

spacebar!!!!