Level 30's Already???

Felgor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it to level 30 2.5 days during the beta weekend, and I was just testing, not really grinding for end game or anything.

Now that I've done the 1-30 track and am more experienced with the game, i feel confident that if I had a big bag of weed, 2 packs of cigarettes and some frozen pizzas I could do it in a day.

its also people exploiting the pvp warzone system.. people getting into them without having enough players in the game to continue.. the end result is the game ends in a draw and everyone gets exp.. rinse repeat each time get a lvl every 20-30 minutes.

I made it to level 30 2.5 days during the beta weekend, and I was just testing, not really grinding for end game or anything.

Now that I've done the 1-30 track and am more experienced with the game, i feel confident that if I had a big bag of weed, 2 packs of cigarettes and some frozen pizzas I could do it in a day.

In 11 hours though?

Seriously...

Juyo has level 30 players already...

First day!!!

Also a bunch from 25-29...

How the hell are these people leveling so fast...

By the time the rest of us get online, they will be 50... :(

imagine what their sex life is like HAHAHAHAHA Rabbits aint got nuthin on them!!! just call them minute men

its also people exploiting the pvp warzone system.. people getting into them without having enough players in the game to continue.. the end result is the game ends in a draw and everyone gets exp.. rinse repeat each time get a lvl every 20-30 minutes.

The thing is warzones shouldn't be happening without enough people in them. Sounds alike a coding messup to me.

Seriously...

Juyo has level 30 players already...

First day!!!

Also a bunch from 25-29...

How the hell are these people leveling so fast...

By the time the rest of us get online, they will be 50... :(

Woohoo! F2P by March 2012.....I am strong with the force....Yoda would be so proud.

No matter how much of a "no-lifer" people are you cant reach lvl 30 in 10-11 hours.

DarthHater is lvl 18 atm, And I'm quite sure he knows most of the stuff around the game and so on. I have a hard time seeing anyone level much faster than him without using the Warzone exploit.

No matter how much of a "no-lifer" people are you cant reach lvl 30 in 10-11 hours.

DarthHater is lvl 18 atm, And I'm quite sure he knows most of the stuff around the game and so on. I have a hard time seeing anyone level much faster than him without using the Warzone exploit.

they ARE using the Warzone exploit, its freakin discraceful, they should be recieving permenant bans and XP should be removed from PVP altogether, the pvp scum-class (the elitist powerlevelers, who are doing this exploit) will use it to their grosteque advantage.

I remember the first person to 80 when WoTLK came out... oops... no I don't. I remember the first person to 85 when Cataclysm came out... oops... no I don't.

Leveling = time, not skill in any way. If you want to get to 50 first, knock yourself out, but it doesn't make you skilled at anything other than sitting for long hours staring at a screen.

Some people like myself leveled up in the beta weekends so they can spam through all the dialogue scenes. That alone will make leveling faster by 125%-133%. Also, since then BioWare has upped the exp on starting worlds and quests as a whole.

Plus where is the proof of the exploit?

On the post started by Stephen Reid today, trolls put that they ordered in November/December and got in today. Please don't feed the trolls on this topic as well.

If a group of eight queues for a WZ, they can VIP vote for each other increasing Exp/credits etc... Also, they can win the WZ A LOT faster and then requeue and rinse and repeat. This is not an exploit, it is game mechanics.

Edited by KvotheBloodless