Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Changes to gearing up can't come fast enough !.

Dreez

Currently me and my guild are just running around like sheep without a shepard simply because 90% of

the current content is useless for endgame gearing. No one's doing Flashpoints because... guess what,

they're a waste of time, doesn't reward anything except the occasional rng-craftmats... and no sane person

runs a 1hour flashpoint for some crafting materials...

And Heroics at 70 or also a waste of time since the rewarded lockboxes gives nothing but useless costumepieces

and some companiongifts.

Currently i've been trying to farm commandpoints for the past 3 days and at cmd-rank 19, it's a very very slow progress

trying to gain any points. I've ran entire storylines and not gotten a single rankup. I played 9 chapters of KotFE when

the boost was active and got from rank 15 to rank 15.5... And when you DO get a rankup and collect the items

from the box, its totally RNG which means you're 90% chance to get screwed by rngesus.

As a new player, it's very disheartening to continue playing and PAYING for the game when most its current content

is in such a bad stage in terms of USEFULLNESS for the player. I don't mind paying and grinding, but i don't believe

in grinding for hours only to get scewed by RNG, i believe in REWARDED FOR EFFORT.. if i put in the effort

to run all Heroics on 3-5 planets, i don't want to see some stupid and useless costumepieces that it nothing

but vendorcrap as reward, i expect something useful as reward. Wrapping up all Heroics on a planet and

getting 100cmd points is nothing but a spit in the face when you need THOUSANDS of points for the next rank.

Give players a VALID REASON to run Flashpoints and Heroics at 70. Make them a steppingstone for Ops,

make them the way to gearup for Ops and then release the really good stuff in the Ops.

I know the update is inc in aprox 2 weeks. And don't take this as a threat, but unless i see a change for the

better, a change that makes more content a viable way to gearup and more content worth doing, i'm out after

the first month subbing.

I never believed in paying for content i don't have use for - simple as that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.