Newbie Question About Companions & Romance

JonVale

So I started playing the Hutt Cartel and the Shadow of Revan and I have some quesitons relating the companions.

After I finish the Class Story do Companions still have quests to do? And did in the expansions add more companions quests ?(those moments where you talk with your companions)

And (for exempla) I am a Sith Warrior and I romanced Vette, is it possible to try and romance the characters in the expansions? How would that change the story?

(I wish there was some way to save so we didn't have to play the game from start to see some of the story changes XD)

Thanks in advance :D:D

So I started playing the Hutt Cartel and the Shadow of Revan and I have some quesitons relating the companions.

After I finish the Class Story do Companions still have quests to do? And did in the expansions add more companions quests ?(those moments where you talk with your companions)

And (for exempla) I am a Sith Warrior and I romanced Vette, is it possible to try and romance the characters in the expansions? How would that change the story?

(I wish there was some way to save so we didn't have to play the game from start to see some of the story changes XD)

Thanks in advance :D:D

Companions are more-or-less silent after you're done with the class story. Of course, you could always wait to do their companion discussions/missions until Makeb or Shadow of Revan, but there's not really a point in doing so. Sadly, companions do not have more conversations or missions in later expansions.

Adding onto your example - if you romanced/married Vette, then turn around and romance, say, Lana Beniko in Shadow of Revan/KOTFE, no. It won't really change the story, other than, potentially, a very short break-up scene with either Lana or Vette, depending on who you choose to stay with. Once that happens, you can't go back and say "No, wait, I want to be with the *other* person!" What's done is done, at that point. ........and then, as far as I'm aware, nothing else happens.

Companions are more-or-less silent after you're done with the class story. Of course, you could always wait to do their companion discussions/missions until Makeb or Shadow of Revan, but there's not really a point in doing so. Sadly, companions do not have more conversations or missions in later expansions.

Adding onto your example - if you romanced/married Vette, then turn around and romance, say, Lana Beniko in Shadow of Revan/KOTFE, no. It won't really change the story, other than, potentially, a very short break-up scene with either Lana or Vette, depending on who you choose to stay with. Once that happens, you can't go back and say "No, wait, I want to be with the *other* person!" What's done is done, at that point. ........and then, as far as I'm aware, nothing else happens.

More or less, you got it.

Right now the only romancables that actually matter post Makeb are Torian, Vette, Kaliyo, and Aric. You'll have a break up/*** moment if you started romancing Lana, Koth, or Theran when one of those show up in the story.

I did discover in KOTFE and KOTET that there is romance dialog between Theron and the Outlander, but you have to pay really close attention to catch it. They do share kisses from time to time as well. As for the other companions, I haven't noticed anything except during the reunions.

Matriarch Kyrielan (Imperial)