Game Freeze

TheSavir

I just created a new female character an emperial agent, and right after I get finished talking to the female sith lord that you are supposed to talk to and go to your ship to answer your holoterminal, the game freezes. What can I do to unfreeze the game, or is that a permanent bug? I have tried everything including tapping the space bar repeatedly, using escape to get out of the talk exchange, and such. So what can be done to unfreeze the game so I can conitinue the story line for the character?

By the way, the character's name is T'Leah

I just created a new female character an emperial agent, and right after I get finished talking to the female sith lord that you are supposed to talk to and go to your ship to answer your holoterminal, the game freezes. What can I do to unfreeze the game, or is that a permanent bug? I have tried everything including tapping the space bar repeatedly, using escape to get out of the talk exchange, and such. So what can be done to unfreeze the game so I can conitinue the story line for the character?

By the way, the character's name is T'Leah

Load the game and adjust the settings to put the graphics at the lowest possible (the most ugly). This supposedly fixes this kind of problem.