The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

HK-55 and Shroud of Memory chapter

I know these were subscibers reward during Fallen Empire but as we move on to different expansions I was thinking that it would time to allow people to purchase both of these rewards from the cartel market just like HK-51 and Treek. I got this thought as one of my friends recently subscribed and he talked about how he likes HK-55 and he didn't/ know that HK-55 sacrifice or that since he didn't subscribe to the game til recently, he lost the chance to see the droid again.

I have HK-55 back myself and I don't think it would undervalue the subsciber reward, it's been a long time and for people who have them now, it was free and they had the chance to play with HK-55 and his chapter way before anyone got the chance to play with him.

You could even add a science(For the Droid) or Military (For the mission) rank requirement if you feel like people who buy it directly from the cartel market should earn it more.

Why does this thread keep appearing?

Anyways, they probably won't ever do this. He'll just have to make do with HK-51.

It probably keeps appearing simply because no one else realizes that anyone else posted the same time like me.

I'm well aware that he'll have to do with HK-51 but I figured that I might at well ask since I wasn't aware that anyone else asked the same thing.

It probably keeps appearing simply because no one else realizes that anyone else posted the same time like me.

I'm well aware that he'll have to do with HK-51 but I figured that I might at well ask since I wasn't aware that anyone else asked the same thing.

It has been asked a lot and there are several threads with about 30 or 40 pages of back and forth bickering. I don't mean to jump at you or anything, but this page'll probably turn into the same thing.

It has been asked a lot and there are several threads with about 30 or 40 pages of back and forth bickering. I don't mean to jump at you or anything, but this page'll probably turn into the same thing.

If that's the case then odds are this will keep happening until it actually happens, which probably won't be happening like you say. Next time I'll make a more original suggestion to the pool of ideas.