Should be 2 Lightside Achievement

ClaymoreYuma

My Jedi Knight sent 2 companions to a "Diplomacy grade 10 Mission" and 1 came back with a lightside achievement but the other one came back wih a darkside achievement, which should be 2 Lightside achievement.

My JK was 1000 L/S max, Lightside committed and began Diplomacy at 550.

My Jedi Knight sent 2 companions to a "Diplomacy grade 10 Mission" and 1 came back with a lightside achievement but the other one came back wih a darkside achievement, which should be 2 Lightside achievement.

My JK was 1000 L/S max, Lightside committed and began Diplomacy at 550.

Did you verify before sending them out that both missions were light-only?

Before 5.0, only Diplomacy mission gave dark or light points. Half gave dark, half light, with the points given by each one rising as you went up in grades.

With 5.0, Diplomacy missions *still* give their old dark or light points BUT also give the dark OR light points as determined by the dark/light selector thing. So if you have selected Light, then half your Diplomacy missions give Dark points and Light points, and half give Light points and more Light points. Other mission skills' missions give only the points according to the selector.

To see how many points a mission (in any skill, gathering or mission-only) gives, point the mouse cursor at the dark / light symbol and you'll see a tooltip pop up.

To see how many points a mission (in any skill, gathering or mission-only) gives, point the mouse cursor at the dark / light symbol and you'll see a tooltip pop up.

Thats where I went wrong, I hover over the l/s star and showed l/s points and d/s points which obviously I went to l/s points....

Haven't checked the d/s point but I say it would roughly be the same.

This is stupid for Diplomacy Scavenging, if you want l/s points it should be l/s only and vice versa for d/s points