old companions

DjiNoCide

i haven't used the locator device but I was wondering if I should or wait if the original companions will come back with a storyline , has any one heard anything about getting them back in future story after the internal throne update?

Like what has been said, there has unfortunately been no word on when more companions will return. We can guess, however, that some more will be returning with the next expansion, probably at the end of the year. To be safe, as not to spoil any potential story opportunities. Don't use the locator terminal with a main character. I would, personally, only use the terminal on a secondary character, perhaps, if you have two, of the same class to avoid ruining a potential companion return. Edited by TyonYlle

To be safe, as not to spoil any potential story opportunities. Don't use the locator terminal with a main character. I would, personally, only use the terminal on a secondary character, perhaps, if you have two, of the same class to avoid ruining a potential companion return.

From what the description in the terminal says (and from the experience of people who had summoned the returning companions before they returned) - you won't ruin anything.

Game does not count the 'terminal' companions. They simply do not exist. If you summon Aric - you'll still meet him during the plot, as if you had not seen him before. Gear and rep should remain intact (although I'd rather take off any important items before starting the chapter, just in case).

From what the description in the terminal says (and from the experience of people who had summoned the returning companions before they returned) - you won't ruin anything.

Game does not count the 'terminal' companions. They simply do not exist. If you summon Aric - you'll still meet him during the plot, as if you had not seen him before. Gear and rep should remain intact (although I'd rather take off any important items before starting the chapter, just in case).

My mistake then. I just always figured it was better to be safe, then sorry :p