15 Tips to Improve your PvE Game

Bahadori

I've never been completely sold on the idea that clicking is simply slower than using keybinds, but you said one thing that I never thought about, even though I know people do it all the time. If you are clicking, then you're not paying attention to the game. You're busy staring at your action bar and missing too much of the encounter. Your raid awareness will really be compromised if you keep taking your eyes off certain areas of the screen. You'll miss interrupts, and end up standing in fire all too often, and then wonder what happened when you died. Great video!!

I've never been completely sold on the idea that clicking is simply slower than using keybinds, but you said one thing that I never thought about, even though I know people do it all the time. If you are clicking, then you're not paying attention to the game. You're busy staring at your action bar and missing too much of the encounter. Your raid awareness will really be compromised if you keep taking your eyes off certain areas of the screen. You'll miss interrupts, and end up standing in fire all too often, and then wonder what happened when you died. Great video!!

Yeah a lot of players on the other side of the line supporting clicking will argue that it doesn't matter as long as you get your abilities off within the global cooldown time. They miss the point that you loose the ability to focus on one less distraction when click playing it takes more focus to click a specific area at 60 attacks per minute than it does to hit a key and that focus could be spent elsewhere. So, yes, you're absolutely spot on in picking up on that, as I hoped viewers would :)