Trooper Chapter XI: Disavowed - No Title!

Joshmaul

I did Chapter XI: Disavowed with a Trooper I started from level 1...trouble is, it did not give me the Colonel title at the end of it. It also did not immediately launch Chapter XII after completion, which makes me wonder if the two bugs are related. I was kind of hoping to snag this title for RP purposes (yeah, I know, laugh, lol), so I admit to being kind of bummed here.

Also...I'm hoping this is not the problem, but the character in question was past level 65 when finishing that mission (68, to be precise). Would this also be part of the problem?

Received the following in the E-mail response to my ticket about five minutes ago:

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered with the Colonel Title for your Trooper, I am sorry to hear you have this bug. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

So the bug is apparently known. Here's hoping it gets fixed, because I'd really hate to have to start over...eh, I suppose that's what the XP boost armor from DvL is for, but still. As I said about something else, it's the principle of the thing. :D