Any news on toning down some of the boss fights in kotet vet?

mmmbuddah

Pretty self explanitory thread. I managed to do all of kotfe on vet no problem as a gunslinger, some of the fights were clearly catered...........ok, MOST of the fights were clearly catered toward ultra mobile classes, but I managed since I use dirty fighting, but, quite a few of the kotet boss battles are an absolute nightmare and are damned near impossible if you are a sniper of gunslinger. Especially since we lost our droid CC after 5.0 dropped, which is another discussion all together. But seriously, some of these boss battles you cant even pop a single defensive before you are squished. On the other hand, you have SOME boss battles on veteran on kotet that are mind numbingly easy. I am looking at you certain droid boss npc. Is there ANY news about them toning down certain boss fights? Or am I going to be forced to do them on other characters. Because I have my companions at 30 lvl atm, and all my gear is 234 - 240 gear, fully augmented and optimized and still, its just -

: start fight , activate defensive, in that time companion gets squished due to lack of any AI, try to cause damage, dead , repeat :

And then you get thrown back ten kilometers because FOR SOME reason, the devs thought it would be a fabulous idea to make it so you cant use your med probes in kotet!

:rak_02::rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

Pretty self explanitory thread. I managed to do all of kotfe on vet no problem as a gunslinger, some of the fights were clearly catered...........ok, MOST of the fights were clearly catered toward ultra mobile classes, but I managed since I use dirty fighting, but, quite a few of the kotet boss battles are an absolute nightmare and are damned near impossible if you are a sniper of gunslinger. Especially since we lost our droid CC after 5.0 dropped, which is another discussion all together. But seriously, some of these boss battles you cant even pop a single defensive before you are squished. On the other hand, you have SOME boss battles on veteran on kotet that are mind numbingly easy. I am looking at you certain droid boss npc. Is there ANY news about them toning down certain boss fights? Or am I going to be forced to do them on other characters. Because I have my companions at 30 lvl atm, and all my gear is 234 - 240 gear, fully augmented and optimized and still, its just -

: start fight , activate defensive, in that time companion gets squished due to lack of any AI, try to cause damage, dead , repeat :

And then you get thrown back ten kilometers because FOR SOME reason, the devs thought it would be a fabulous idea to make it so you cant use your med probes in kotet!

:rak_02::rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

I did the Veteran mode on my Sentinel and Merc in 224 gear with a rank 50 compaion with relative ease. I did die a few times, mostly on trash mobs and the 3 bosses in the Tomb, but otherwise the mode is easy.

I did the Veteran mode on my Sentinel and Merc in 224 gear with a rank 50 compaion with relative ease. I did die a few times, mostly on trash mobs and the 3 bosses in the Tomb, but otherwise the mode is easy.

That is because merc and sent have defensives that greatly reduce the difficulty of the battles. Merc can bubble and reflect all damage back, killing the enemies nearly instantly, and sent can stealth out. Not to mention the battles are created with hyper mobile classes in mind. Try it with a sniper. You will quickly change your tone.