Receiving 3 items from a command crate but only able to see 2 (details inside)

teletabbigegner

so i made an in-game report about this and was told they cant do much about it unless i show proof of it happening so here you go...but before let me explain the bug.

so when i opened the command crate i can see that it gave me 2 items in this case the legs and the companion gift however

you can see at the top it says 3/10 in the command stash and before i opened the pack i had nothing else in there so

the pack i opened gave me 3 items however i can only see 2 of them...now, it does let me claim/disintegrate all of the items without even knowing what the invisible item is. it only shows me how much command xp the item will give me if i destroy it

so i have 2 options either claim the items which means i get items that i dont want (yes it does give you the invisible item) or destroy them which is also bad because i dont know what the invisible item is.

ive had a couple of these already however because i wasnt paying attention or didnt know about this bug i couldve missed out on some good gear, the only reason i found out about this was because i disintegrated the two items in the stash and it showed 3 in chat.

i hope this all makes sense i am including images to help understand this bug

tldr: receiving invisible item from command crates and you can either claim or disintegrate without knowing what it is, its RNG inside of RNG :)

the images go from bottom to top i havent done a bug report on here yet so if i do something wrong i hvae no idea what im doing :)

I've had this happen a few times too and so have a few others I know. The missing item will show up if you close the command stash window and re-open it with Ctrl+i.

Yes it's annoying but has a quick workaround.