Anont

Hi

Im a returning player, havent touched to game since 1 month post launch.. You read that correctly. 1 month post launch..........

SOOOOO, I'm a WoW vet, got tired of the game. Reactivated my subscription in here, to focus on Ssaving/Ruling the Galaxy.

Apperantly Im on Red Eclipse, is this a Republic or Sith server?

If you are familiar with WoW, can you help me regarding this:

I used to play Rogue(stealth melee close combat class) along with Mage(caster class)

I am PVE orientated but i LOVE my occasional PvP.

What is the Meta PvE class now?

Is it still Sith juggernaut? Or is marauder viable. Also sith assasin vs sorc?

I can play both tank/dps so doesnt matter.

Im starting fresh, also open to go for the Jedi classes - depends if i find a viable social guild

So please, advise which of the lightsaber classes are most viable pve/pvp wise + drop a hint if ya guild can use a social bromigo to brighten your day.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Anont,

Are you still looking for a guild?

We are Silent Guardians on the rep side, we are social and casual, but we are also looking to fill our ranks with some experienced raiders...ahem...ops players to start up our ops groups.

If you are interested to join, or have any questions, feel free to ping Bok (that's me) or Sen-sia (our guild master) on the rep side.

Looking forward to meeting you in game!

Cheers,

Bok/Galahard

Elder

Silent Guardians

Edited by Galahard

Hey Anont,

Are you still looking for a guild?

We are Silent Guardians on the rep side, we are social and casual, but we are also looking to fill our ranks with some experienced raiders...ahem...ops players to start up our ops groups.

If you are interested to join, or have any questions, feel free to ping Bok (that's me) or Sen-sia (our guild master) on the rep side.

Looking forward to meeting you in game!

Cheers,

Bok/Galahard

Elder

Silent Guardians

Hey Bok,

I have a proposition for you and your guild, but it would be better if we spoke ingame. Could you send me a mail message or reply below to verify that you saw this post?

• 2 weeks later...