Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No verification email sent for L20 requirement.

Dreez

Started playing yesterday and subscribed, got to level 21 before it was pillowtime,

now when i try to login it requires an email, which i've sent.. but it never arrives to my mail.

All other emails from SWTOR and EA has no problems finding it to my mail, i reset my PW

without issues yesterday and got the email instantly, so why is this having problems?.

I pay for the game and i should be able to play without problems with emails not getting to me,

it's obvious that it's NOT my mail that it the issue here.

AND YES... i have been checking my trashmail. My email notifies me of ALL MAILS incoming,

even trash.. and it shows me all unread mails, including trash mails.

I even used the link provided in the game that takes me to account/user controlls and save

my mail, nothing changes, the stupid game STILL requires me to VALIDATE my mail.

THERE IS NO OPTION FOR VALIDATING THE EMAIL ON THE ACCOUNT SETTINGS.

Edited by Dreez

I just sat in phone with the REAL SWTOR support, they took control over my account, bounced the

email and validated it because there was a glitch in the system, now i'm back in game.

Thanks Sarah & Dave !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.