Are all the classes canon?

AWantedMan

They keep saying only LS force users can become like that, but it keeps being untrue.

I get the feeling the ones powerful enough in the force become the force ghost and Jedi like to think it's just a LS thing. Inquisitor for instance, traps multiple force ghosts and none that I recall, are Jedi.

Isn't that just a retcon from the Clone Wars cartoon that an old EU product like Swtor just cannot accommodate?

Isn't that just a retcon from the Clone Wars cartoon that an old EU product like Swtor just cannot accommodate?

Well, even in TOR the Jedi say only LSers can become force ghosts. That a DS force ghost isn't a force ghost, but something else entirely, but then Empire side...force ghost!

I usually take it to be more of LS and DS having disagreements as to how things are. Like they say one must be light or dark, and there's only one way to get there. That seems a bit true for Dark Side (emotions run amok) but Light Side seems one doesn't actually have to follow the Jedi Code, only the Jedi Code would tend to make it easier (if not a sadder life for many).

Well, even in TOR the Jedi say only LSers can become force ghosts. That a DS force ghost isn't a force ghost, but something else entirely, but then Empire side...force ghost!

I usually take it to be more of LS and DS having disagreements as to how things are. Like they say one must be light or dark, and there's only one way to get there. That seems a bit true for Dark Side (emotions run amok) but Light Side seems one doesn't actually have to follow the Jedi Code, only the Jedi Code would tend to make it easier (if not a sadder life for many).

Who says only Jedi can become Force Ghosts in TOR?