Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

T7 missing after chapter replay.

Casseus

After replaying the first eight chapters of KotFE on veteran mode I am now unable to access T7-01. He's not listed in main characters, nor in unavailable companions, nor in the crew skills window, even the companion stronghold decoration for him is displaying a hologram rather than the character. I can use him in the actual chapters where he is a required character (i.e. Lady of Sorrows and Taking Flight), but once I'm out he's gone. This is particularly vexing as he was/is at companion influence level 50. Anyone else have this problem or know of a work around? He does not show up in the companion terminal on Odessen either. Edited by Casseus

This is an issue I've experienced with Blizz, Ak'ghal, and the Tuk'ata companions. The Tuk'ata companion showed up after a day after purchase, but I have been able to use the other two yet. This is the response I got from BioWare:

"My name is (redacted) and I appreciate you taking time to let us know about your mission companions Blizz and Ak'ghal. I know that without those companions it can prevent you from proceeding forward in missions and I regret to hear that has happened in this case.

I'd certainly like to help address that for you.

This has been an issue other players are experiencing and it is a priority of ours to have fixed. While there isn't an immediate solution available right now, there is a planned fix coming in a future patch, which should be available in January."

All we can do is wait.

I'm sorry you're having this problem too, but thank you for letting me know. Not the most satisfying answer, but at least they are aware of the problem.

Indeed. Hopefully they resolve this issue as soon as possible. I'm unable to complete Blizz's Alliance mission because of this, due to the fact that I need him spawned with me to speak with the contact on Nar Shaddaa.

Edited by SlthBounteHuntah

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue. T7 has been missing for months. I was told that they were aware of the issue, it can happen with other characters and that a fix was coming at the end of January.... Well, it's March now... T7 is still missing, no fix. I guess they have other priorities? :rak_mad:

However, I've found a sort of work around. Start Chapter 8: Taking Flight of KOTFE just until you're paired with T7 - exit the chapter and there he is in your companion list again. You can use him for heroics, crew skills, BUT once you start another chapter or even finish Taking Flight, he's missing once again. I do this if I need T7 for crew skills - he's one of my higher influence level companions.

not sure if its related but scorpio is missing from my smugglers companion list.

Should note i have just done up to the alliance and next mission up is kaliyo's and this is the first time running through it.

Edited by Kaisernick

I am also now having this issue. I have sent in a ticket which has not received a response yet. Reading the reports on this thread indicates the only response I'm likely to receive is "Too bad, so sad."

This has been happening for months and it's still not fixed? Not even a forum post or developer update? On a potentially expansion questline-breaking bug? Guess it was more important to start coding for those 100 more levels of Disintegration Crates and more Cartel Pack reskinned armors instead, right?

Shame on you yet again EAWare.

And worse, it seems Chapter VIII is now considered an active phase so I'm locked out of group-finder no matter how many times I click "Reset All Active Flashpoints" on my character portrait.

Ugh. Double Ugh.

This is a sick joke. Someone needs to be castrated with a wooden spoon for this blunder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Submitted a ticket. After 3 weeks, they fixed the problem - I got T7 back and 200 cartel coins compensation.

Thing is they gave no indication of whether it was a permanent fix so replaying the chapter again might cause me to run afoul of the same glitch and lose him again... not that I have any intention of doing said chapter again.

Submitted a ticket a month ago and no fix :) customer support quick about betting back to me which i appreciated but none of the suggestions worked. Did the taking flight work around which gets t7 back but stuck on taking flight. Heres hoping for a fix in the not so distant future :)

Found a way to regain T7 after 5.2 patch. Launched chapter 7 of KOTFE. There is your T7-01 already in companion list! :) Did not risk finishing the chapter - quit at once to the fleet. Summoned T7. To get rid of an open KOTFE chapter I switched to other - chapter 9 is quick and safe :) Edited by Galolus

Found a way to regain T7 after 5.2 patch. Launched chapter 7 of KOTFE. There is your T7-01 already in companion list! :) Did not risk finishing the chapter - quit at once to the fleet. Summoned T7. To get rid of an open KOTFE chapter I switched to other - chapter 9 is quick and safe :)

I tried it, unfortunately, as soon as I switched chapters T7 is removed from list of main characters. Even when I finish chapter nine he's not back. I'm glad it worked for you though, and thank you for sharing in case it works for others!

I tried it, unfortunately, as soon as I switched chapters T7 is removed from list of main characters. Even when I finish chapter nine he's not back. I'm glad it worked for you though, and thank you for sharing in case it works for others!

You know what's funny? I created a new T7 ticket earlier that day. It occurred that during my combinations to regain T7 the ticked has been completed :D So no tricks here... GL in ticketing!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.