The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

"Lowered Hood" head piece

Hebruixe

Give us an invisible helmet that makes hoods vanish.

I've come to terms with the fact that you're not going to give us this ability for free.

So please consider adding it to the Cartel Market.

Make it platinum rarity if you must, just add it to the game already.

Thanks.

Give us covert energy helmet like Treek's headpiece worked, yeah. Or a lowered hood that would appear as a hood hanging down from the area aroun the neck, which would override the hood up.

I was about to say the same thing. Make a generic hood down head piece that has the hide hood feature like some of the circlets do. Make two versions that each are affected by either the primary or secondary dye of the chest piece and voilà, a perfect solution to every hood up robe in the game that you wish there was a hood down version for.

Do it. Do it now.

Please :p

EDIT: You don't even have to "make it", just rip the hood mesh off the dark acolyte robes or something similar where the geometry is separate from the chest piece. I'm pretty sure Relnex is the same. The hood is already separate.

Edited by ForjKlahaa

I was about to say the same thing. Make a generic hood down head piece that has the hide hood feature like some of the circlets do. Make two versions that each are affected by either the primary or secondary dye of the chest piece and voilà, a perfect solution to every hood up robe in the game that you wish there was a hood down version for.

Do it. Do it now.

Please :p

EDIT: You don't even have to "make it", just rip the hood mesh off the dark acolyte robes or something similar where the geometry is separate from the chest piece. I'm pretty sure Relnex is the same. The hood is already separate.

Hood down headpiece would fit literally anything that doesnt have anything stupid around the back.

Give us an invisible helmet that makes hoods vanish.

I've come to terms with the fact that you're not going to give us this ability for free.

So please consider adding it to the Cartel Market.

Make it platinum rarity if you must, just add it to the game already.

Thanks.

I think it would be best as an option on the character sheet. Like right next to "Hide Headslot". Just make it have to buy from CM or GTN or something.

swtor.com/r/JSJfXr -my refer code

Edited by jakeaglivecom

I asked for an invisible helmet back in 2013. We're going on year 4 since that request...so I'm not holding out much hope, but it would solve many problems. I wish they'd do it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=700188&highlight=invisible+helmet

It would double or triple my useable wardrobe. I want this even more than I want companion skins fixed so they can all wear skin baring clothes 😟

It's pretty ridiculous as this request popped up so many times, it was in the game at one stage (due to bug) and people cherished it. I fail to understand why it's not in the game after so many years despite so much demand and I am not even involved in inciting those covert energy headpiece threads. They have no idea what they're doing.