The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

*whispers* I need more men.

Lunafox

*salutes*

Like the title says...I need more men.

Specifically, I need Imperial officers of all stations. Having recently acquired a guild ship, I now require officers...so if you could comply, I could get back on schedule, perhaps, even double our efforts...because you never know when the Emperor might show up.

Thanks.

*snorts* I saw the thread title on the main forum page.. clicked it, shoulda known it was you. ;)

Quinn x 100? I'm game. Let's ring in the New Year properly BW, and adhere our wishes for once.

He hee. :D Who else would ask for more men? :D We need the Quinn clones. Lots of them.

More personnel of any sort would be welcome, but dashing Imperial officers would be prefered :D.

Like Quinn :D Or Vector in Imperial uniform. Yes, officers are needed.

Edited by Lunafox

Oh Yeah, multiple Quinns and Vectors would make my New Year Very, Very Happy indeed. I would even take a Chiss or two ala Saganu, and for pub side, multiple Balkers. Not exactly uniform type, I know, but I would still take him regardless. :D

We could all sing, "It's raining men, Hallelujah"!

Oh Yeah, multiple Quinns and Vectors would make my New Year Very, Very Happy indeed. I would even take a Chiss or two ala Saganu, and for pub side, multiple Balkers. Not exactly uniform type, I know, but I would still take him regardless. :D

Oh I like those ideas, I support that!! ;o

Not sure if this is actually a guild recruitment thread or if this is just a place to talk about delicous imperial companions (Im new to forums but hey either sounds great tbh).

So if this is guild recruitment, where do I make a new toon to join?

If this is just to talk about companions we want back, I am alllll for the return of Quinn. I mean the player just took down the eternal empire and he didnt just...notice? honestly kinda goes for all the rest of the companions left too.

In order of importance to me (men only): Quinn, Vector, Scourge, Khem Val (monster bae), Iresso, and probably Corso (but only because I hate him and would love a chance to kill him like you get the option for Xalek). I dont really care about Andronikos, Doc, Cedrax, etc. Maybe Zenith a little bit?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These posts... :D totally love them all. Yes, we definitely need more men. ..in imperial uniforms. Maybe take Chase from the IA story and put him in an imperial uniform :p

Chance would make an adorable Ensign, and that would be a suitable punishment for him! Unless he's under cover...

And yes please for Chiss officers in Chiss uniforms! Too bad the Republic has such drab uniforms, though Bioware should make some Pub officers as well or people will start in on Impirial favoritism again.

Not sure if this is actually a guild recruitment thread or if this is just a place to talk about delicous imperial companions (Im new to forums but hey either sounds great tbh).

So if this is guild recruitment, where do I make a new toon to join?

If this is just to talk about companions we want back, I am alllll for the return of Quinn. I mean the player just took down the eternal empire and he didnt just...notice? honestly kinda goes for all the rest of the companions left too.

In order of importance to me (men only): Quinn, Vector, Scourge, Khem Val (monster bae), Iresso, and probably Corso (but only because I hate him and would love a chance to kill him like you get the option for Xalek). I dont really care about Andronikos, Doc, Cedrax, etc. Maybe Zenith a little bit?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't a guild recruitment, at least not for me, but there are many lovely guilds out there. I just don't play well with others lol. Me and the hubby enjoy being overlords to our alts. That's why I want Bioware to make some men in Imperial uniform to populate our guild ship with.

But we can still talk about the lovely Imperial man candy this game has to offer and hope that they'll clone some of them to populate our ships and strongholds with. We have soldiers, but now we need officers! Thanks for the support!

I'd like to add more Purebloods to the suggestion list. As it stands, there's only one available in personnel decorations and I'd love to have some variety to populate my strongholds with.

Those would be great too. We have a couple of female Sith, some males would be nice.

Love the way you and Jenny think! :D

Chance would make an adorable Ensign, and that would be a suitable punishment for him! Unless he's under cover...

And yes please for Chiss officers in Chiss uniforms! Too bad the Republic has such drab uniforms, though Bioware should make some Pub officers as well or people will start in on Impirial favoritism again.

He would! He was the only thing I didn't want to murder painfully during the leg of that tour if you know what I mean lol.

True enough, where there is Imperial awesome, I suppose, there should be Republic awesome as well. Keep the balance. :)

I would love to see both Imperial and Republic personnel in uniform to poupulate our strongholds with. We have some soldier options but give us a few more poses. We could use naval personnel as well (men and women in the appropriate uniforms to serve on the ships).

I would love to see both Imperial and Republic personnel in uniform to poupulate our strongholds with. We have some soldier options but give us a few more poses. We could use naval personnel as well (men and women in the appropriate uniforms to serve on the ships).

Just to mention, the old PvP vendor on both fleets has 2 each of the troops for fairly cheap now. The medic and the trooper.

Not a solution but it will at least get some folks in your strongholds.

Like either 200 or 400 credits each.