Buying old Cartel packs

Dezreale

Some people save old packs to sell later on the GTN for huge amounts of credits but that's not an option for most people. Once in a while they will sell past shipments in the cartel store as a limited time thing. Shipments are a series of thematically related packs, here's a link showing past shipments:

http://dulfy.net/2013/02/04/swtor-cartel-market-pack-list/

There are also bronze, silver, and gold armor packs on the store right now that have a chance at giving any armor set from past packs of the corresponding rarity. They also have these types of packs up right now for mounts, decorations, etc. These packs are going away on Tuesday I believe.

Also, Grand Chance Cubes can contain items from past packs. Grand Chance Cubes are often found in packs of any type and they contain 1 item. If a chance cube gives armor, they always give a full set. In general, if you want something specific, I would just advise you to save up the credits and buy what you want off the GTN.

• 3 weeks later...
Need a little help here. How in the world do I access the cartel packs. Like the shadow pack, etc. I can inspect them (look but not touch) but I can't access them/buy anything. :rak_02:

You mean in the collections window? There you can just see what's in the pack or unlock the things you have for your whole account. To actually get your hands on a shadow pack (first available in early 2015, when Shadow of Revan was the latest expansion) you need to buy them on the GTN for a fortune, or wait until Bioware releases them again.

If you want a certain item, chances are that you can find it on the GTN because chance cubes can contain any item that was ever released on the cartel market. The chances for a bargain are even a bit higher than for the whole packs, since many players are fixated on the latest pack and just want some quick credits for the "old junk" they got from chance cubes

Edited by Mubrak

• 6 months later...

The chance cubes are great

But if you want a like ravens armor then keep checking the gtn.

And you don't always get a full set with a grand chance.

But two he honest I only used five so far.

Got a boxes with gloves and a belt

Got a full set of armor 2 titles and something

Else don't remember but it's all random.

The chance cubes are great

But if you want a like ravens armor then keep checking the gtn.

And you don't always get a full set with a grand chance.

But two he honest I only used five so far.

Got a boxes with gloves and a belt

Got a full set of armor 2 titles and something

Else don't remember but it's all random.

I have opened probably hundreds of cubes literally and the armor is always full sets...you must be referring to regular packs in regular packs you get boxes with parts of sets.