what will happen after knights of the eternal throne ? (spoilers)

SurpremeDJ

helo all

like the title says, what will happen after knights of the eternal throne ? we defeated the ultimate badguy so whats next? am really curious about this, are we gonna be the good/bad guy ourselfs or is the eternal empire doomed to fail ? what are your thoughts about this

Playing politician and restoring order to the worlds, sounds fun, also getting back all those we could recruit in the original SWTOR character chapters would be wonderful and maybe a few additions.

this sounds like the most logical thing to, but i think that it would be harder for them to came up with a new expension after that. one thing is for sure, the Eternal empire is not going to last, and the republic and Empire will remain.

hmmm, I say its has to be very big, unless the write us off again in carbonate sleep and become as weak as we did when we started playing...sigh* sorry I was so annoyed... cutscene where painful to see being force push left and right like a doll...sorry Ill stop.

To the Point of the main post: I say it would have to be something we fighting and conquering both the Empire and the Republic... that or Cosmic Force Big like the Celestial's appearing or even just one would upset the force like Abeloth... Other than something as powerful or big as that I can't really say...the writers will have to come up with something really good...maybe Arcann's brother is still alive or absorb all the power and resurrected when the emperor died somewhere? Im really curious what can they come up next...:confused:

Edited by Zehal

Possibly fighting between the Sith Empire, Galactic Republic, and the Eternal Alliance/Eternal Empire (depending on the choice you make).

Remember the post credits scene after you beat it? The one where Theron goes up to Lana and the mention seeing reports that the Republic and the Empire is mobilizing for war (and that Empress Acina seems to be going back on her alliance with you). Remember, there are still plenty of companions that you haven't (re-)discovered yet, like say Lord Scorge, Elara Dorne, and Kira Carsen.

Possibly fighting between the Sith Empire, Galactic Republic, and the Eternal Alliance/Eternal Empire (depending on the choice you make).

Remember the post credits scene after you beat it? The one where Theron goes up to Lana and the mention seeing reports that the Republic and the Empire is mobilizing for war (and that Empress Acina seems to be going back on her alliance with you). Remember, there are still plenty of companions that you haven't (re-)discovered yet, like say Lord Scorge, Elara Dorne, and Kira Carsen.

Seeing as neither the Empire or the Republic could get their crap together long enough to fight Another Big Baddie , return to trying to kill each other seems the most logical approach though kind of weak from a storytelling standpoint. It's a never ending war (duh, Star Wars) but still.

I personally would love to grow the Eternal Alliance and finally have the ability to team cross faction. Pipe dream, I know but the fact that you have Republic and Imperial NPCs as part of your alliance says to me that this should happen, dammit.

• 5 months later...
what i want to know is can you go back and do quest that you either missed or chose to skip?

Depends. The following are blocked:

* Old-style class story.

* Companion stories for old-style class companions.

* Forged Alliances/Prelude to Revan story. The four flashpoints are available, but not the linking story.

* Shadow of Revan / Rishi+Yavin story. The flashpoints and dailies are available, but not the story missions.

* Rise of the Emperor / Ziost story. The post-story Ziost dailies are available, but not the during-story dailies.

The rest is untouched. Planetary Arc missions, Exploration Missions, side missions, H2 missions, Ilum, Makeb, Oricon, CZ-198, etc.

Bring Malgus and Jadus back, there are still quiet a bit for them that haven't been explained, if not bring father son holy spi...... no i mean daughter into the story. Just dont bring revan back he died twice already so let him RIP.

Shae is ousted and a new mandalorian leader unites the tribes and clans .

Sick and tired of the way they have been treated and degraded by both sides they have allied with the rattakian tribes who were also treated and used in the same way.

These two great warrior nations team up for an all out assault on the empire and the republic led by a disciple of Darth treya continuing her work and followed by several force wounds

Epic