Tenebrae/Vitiate's original body...and the lack of it.

Erik-Gadman

Hi everyone!

This is literally the first time I post on these forums since I started playing at launch back in 2011.

There really isn't a good reason for that - I have just never been very active in online-forums and the like.

This post contains spoilers for KotET, which I hope I marked correctly.

So...read on at own risk, I guess...? ^^

But now, after finally finishing KotET for the first time and seeing the apparent conclusion to the story of Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valkorion, something that had been bothering me before suddenly came to mind once more: we never got to see how he actually looked.

I am fully aware of the descriptions given of his original body (a Sith pureblood, with red skin, no hair and black eyes).

I have read "Revan" by Drew Karpyshyn, as well as pretty much seen/heard everyting else mentioning our favourite immortal emperor.

Seeing as we got to see the spirit of Tenebrae's biological father Dramath in KotET, I was a tad bit disappointed that that we never actually got to see the emperor himself in his true form - no flashbacks or memories so to speak, neither in this expansion nor earlier.

Although I must say that I love his more detailed description and backstory, It would have been nice to see this being of pure evil the way he was originally created.

Anyone who knows if there is an official image somewhere out there?

I haven't managed to find any concept art or even private art, despite extensive searching...

Edited by Erik-Gadman

It's supposed to be Sith Pureblood with black eyes and severly degenerated due to the Dark Side. We can see it during the Jedi Knight chapter 2 i think.

I was hoping in the final chapter that before he dies he would transform back to a sith pureblood and back to his original voice too, so we can see his true self, not his fake Valkorion human thing. But alas...

Edited by Kaedusz

It's supposed to be Sith Pureblood with black eyes and severly degenerated due to the Dark Side. We can see it during the Jedi Knight chapter 2 i think.

I was hoping in the final chapter that before he dies he would transform back to a sith pureblood and back to his original voice too, so we can see his true self, not his fake Valkorion human thing. But alas...

We never seen it in game,the body he's using in chapter 2 is merely a voice of the emperor.

We never seen it in game,the body he's using in chapter 2 is merely a voice of the emperor.

The Voice is in the chapter 3 final fight, yes.

When the Jedi Team storms the Space Station in chapter 2 is another voice? Are you sure?

Edited by Kaedusz

Well, the whole situation appears to be confusing because he appears to have no body after the Jedi Knight struck him down on Droumund Kaas, so if the being we killed was his voice, then he has a voice but no original body any more? Edited by OldVengeance

The Voice is in the chapter 3 final fight, yes.

When the Jedi Team storms the Space Station in chapter 2 is another voice? Are you sure?

Yes,I think it was the Voss voice that you have to kill at Voss in chapter III of warrior's story.But I'm pretty sure it isn't his real body,thing is he has the mask so we can't see his eyes.