swtor security key help

Jokerendk

Hey

You have to copy the Serial Key Nr. which pops up on PC to your Mobile Phone and then type the Security Key nr. which appears on your mobile to the PC.

Here is a link to YT guide how to do it:

Cheers

Edited by ProKsnNwk

I've lost my phone where I had installed the security key app. Now I've tried to reinstall the app on another phone but I don't have the serial number that is requiered to do the first time run. Obviously I neither cannot log in the game nor the website because I can't provide the security key. What can I do?

Without the current security key you need to contact support by phone

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
  • UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
  • Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

Edited by Mubrak

That's very old info. You don't have to call to remove security key.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6500207&postcount=2

Yep you're right, this is what I wanted to write first, but then tried it and was confused by the "Lost Your Security Key" seeming to be just a link to http://www.swtor.com/support.

So yes, just leave the key empty and click on "Lost Your Security Key"

Edited by Mubrak

Weird... By clicking "lost your security key" link I get to 5 step guide on how to remove security key.

Yeah, but if you just move the mouse over it, the browser shows it as another link to the old support page.

Edited by Mubrak

i cant get the lost security key link to appear... :S

prt screen below.

Leave the "Security Key" field blank, and click the "Log in" button. The next page that comes up will ask for your Security Key, and have the "Lost Your Security Key" link on it. Edited by Adric_the_Red

Your phone might not be compadable I tried many touch screen phones and finally got one to work with this SH*TY android i got. Now I am having nothing but trouble with mine. I stick in my security key code and wait for it to run out and still wait for the new one to be a little over half done for it to accept mine :mad: I put in 3 tickets and they said they will fix it and put that my ticket was fixed but they never did a damn thing. Edited by WARCHILDvolk

• 3 weeks later...
Hey

You have to copy the Serial Key Nr. which pops up on PC to your Mobile Phone and then type the Security Key nr. which appears on your mobile to the PC.

Here is a link to YT guide how to do it:

Cheers

It now works thanks for the help dude :)