The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What to play these days?

Kerraii

I have played various lightsaber classes in the past and dabbled in the other classes as well.

I have the Boost to 60 or 65 and can not decide which class to choose in the Vanguard/Powertech class.

As I pretty much solo PvE and PvP, maybe get a random FP or OP if I choose...Is either of the se classes FUN to play?

I have played an Operative to 55 and have that option to play out the KotFE chapters and whatever follows down the line so I have done the healer/shooter classes as well.

So is there anything unique to either of these classes that would tilt a reason to Boost one, one way or the other and enjoy the game differently then I have in the past?

I have played various lightsaber classes in the past and dabbled in the other classes as well.

I have the Boost to 60 or 65 and can not decide which class to choose in the Vanguard/Powertech class.

As I pretty much solo PvE and PvP, maybe get a random FP or OP if I choose...Is either of the se classes FUN to play?

I have played an Operative to 55 and have that option to play out the KotFE chapters and whatever follows down the line so I have done the healer/shooter classes as well.

So is there anything unique to either of these classes that would tilt a reason to Boost one, one way or the other and enjoy the game differently then I have in the past?

atm i lvl a vanguard tank spec and love the new skills

am also more focus on pve ops and fp

what i read in pvp forum that both vanguard/power tech are a bit under powered

but i will see am not in a hurry :) need to test allot

Don't do it. These tanks have bad range, no real tanking ability, horrible rotations and bad self heals. Merc is far superior now.

Wait till PT/VG gets buffed before making one.

PT/Vg tanks are horrible , can't tank and hit like a wet noodle

The other tank class options are much better additionally the dot specs are still weak

The only specs for the class that are "viable" are tactics and ap pt but their suvi rabilites is a joke atm and really do play second fiddle to arsenal merc and gunnery mando

However tactics and ap are what I play becuase I prefer their "active" playstyle to being a glorified turrents and I feel just fits the characters better in terms of like a spec ops soldier and an up close and personal BH