The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Regen Ideas

DeralElfor

Rather than post one sort of Regen ideas, I'll post some more here:

1.) Lightsaber Construction

Animation of a lightsaber being put together with the blade igniting to finish. There'll be a "Light" (for Jedi guys) & "Dark" (for Sith guys). Or neither if you just want one animation.

2.) Target Practice

Maybe for those who like blaster-wielding players, they just target practice at whatever while they regenerate their health.

3.) Blaster Twirl/Show-Off

For players from the second option, just showing off their blaster-twirling skills; starting from blaster pistol (we've seen those in westerns) to shotgun, then rifle, finishing with sniper rifle.

If there are others you want, just post here. ;)

Rather than post one sort of Regen ideas, I'll post some more here:

1.) Lightsaber Construction

Animation of a lightsaber being put together with the blade igniting to finish. There'll be a "Light" (for Jedi guys) & "Dark" (for Sith guys). Or neither if you just want one animation.

2.) Target Practice

Maybe for those who like blaster-wielding players, they just target practice at whatever while they regenerate their health.

3.) Blaster Twirl/Show-Off

For players from the second option, just showing off their blaster-twirling skills; starting from blaster pistol (we've seen those in westerns) to shotgun, then rifle, finishing with sniper rifle.

If there are others you want, just post here. ;)

These are some neat Ideas! Though I'm not sure if Bioware is willing to restrict certain classes or favor them in terms of what the animation looks like. The Kylo Ren Tantrum regen nearly fell into that vein, though I think it stands more as a nod to Episode Seven rather than a nod to Saber Wielders in general.

Go figure! I'd like to see them added nonetheless, though I'm skeptical as to whether we'd actually get them.