Operation, Flashpoint and event mounts in Collections.

Darkchip

I've posted this in Suggestions but i thought i would post it here too.

Honestly i'm shocked that their isn't a collection tab dedicated to PvE Mounts so we don't have to farm them again for our alts.

I love doing the OPS as much as any raider but getting the NIM mounts is already hard enough as it is let alone getting them on all my alts, it's not just the NIM mounts ether i got the nomad yesterday on my mara which i have played for years but now i want to get my jugg up so that i can tank because the game seems to be running low on decent tanks but all my stuff is on my mara which really makes it hard for me to switch mains.

Having the option to unlock all that stuff though the collection tabs would be awesome and make rerolling for collectors easyer. One of the big points for me in picking a toon is how they look and going from a toon that can ride around on a green rancor or drive around in a big stonking tank is awesome then going back to the piddly little candy corn bike isn't very cool at all.

• 3 months later...

I came back after a long pause and noticed doing my 1st Op since then all I got was credits and 1 crafting item,,the group was moving to fast for me to type ***? is this normal? I used to get at the minimum some wall portrait or a deco item,,but at least the stupidness of Ops players hasn't changed..i got booted for wanting to see some of the cut scenes

Frustrated Player