The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lightwhip/Laserwhip

Stubeshtainer

I know, I know.

They will never do it. But I am still saying it; Lightwhip would be an awesome addition to the ever growing arsenal Bioware has provided for us. Besides, there were many who said force pike could never be done, and yet they made it work. I am really happy they did, because Force pike has been one of my favorite lightsaber variants ever since Force Unleashed. Lightwhip being another. Maybe they could manage to work it into the existing animations, maybe not. I am just making a wish. ^__~

For those who possibly do not know of what I speak, check this out:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightwhip

This would obviously be a single hand weapon, reserved only to Knights and Warriors. But Force Pike too was only for Assassins and Shadows. This would nicely appease all those Marauders and Guardians :rolleyes:

What do you guys think? Am I out of my mind? Or do you think they could work the concept into the game?

I know, I know.

They will never do it. But I am still saying it; Lightwhip would be an awesome addition to the ever growing arsenal Bioware has provided for us. Besides, there were many who said force pike could never be done, and yet they made it work. I am really happy they did, because Force pike has been one of my favorite lightsaber variants ever since Force Unleashed. Lightwhip being another. Maybe they could manage to work it into the existing animations, maybe not. I am just making a wish. ^__~

For those who possibly do not know of what I speak, check this out:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightwhip

This would obviously be a single hand weapon, reserved only to Knights and Warriors. But Force Pike too was only for Assassins and Shadows. This would nicely appease all those Marauders and Guardians :rolleyes:

What do you guys think? Am I out of my mind? Or do you think they could work the concept into the game?

I do not think that lightwhips will be added to the game anytime in the foreseeable future, but IF BW were going to add a lightwhip, it seems to me that it would make much more sense for the lightwhip to be a weapon for sorcerers and sages, not knights and warriors.

• 3 weeks later...
I do not think that lightwhips will be added to the game anytime in the foreseeable future, but IF BW were going to add a lightwhip, it seems to me that it would make much more sense for the lightwhip to be a weapon for sorcerers and sages, not knights and warriors.

The lightwhip would be a great weapon variation choice over lightsabers; it's really good diversity for the game. I totally agree, it makes much more sense for sorcerers and sages to use, but warriors and sentinels use lightsabers too, so I don't see why having all 4 classes using it would be an issue.