This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again.

NeverLoseFaith

I copied this from EA help HQ. I use the streaming launcher, and can verify that deleting the bitraider folder fixed it for me. Was encountering this as well.

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

I copied this from EA help HQ. I use the streaming launcher, and can verify that deleting the bitraider folder fixed it for me. Was encountering this as well.

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pulldown on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

Delete BitRaider folder didn't help me unfortunately, Neither could do any repair. when I've started client or after.

This article saved my day though, and the game is running again properly!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

Delete BitRaider folder didn't help me unfortunately, Neither could do any repair. when I've started client or after.

This article saved my day though, and the game is running again properly!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

Deleting the Bitraider does those steps in the link you provided , saves finding those files in the folder, just means you had to trigger it twice to come good.