Valor Rank in Ranked PVP

Shouei

they should add deathmatch mode and 1v1 warzone.

I totally agree. There would be some frustrating experience with the unbalanced classes, but it would still be fun. 1v1 is the best way to get good at playing your class. Dueling over powered classes just makes you better. But I guess BW has not done it 'cause they see it will be easy to exploit or something... Too bad cause I would queue it all day long.

In order to do ranked, you much have max valor, max achievements in all pve and pvp categories.....you know, to show that you not only know how to pvp against good players, but also against players using pve strategies as well. My requirements would be the only true way to know that someone is ready for ranked pvp. 😆

Are you telling me that in an online pvp game some good players have been paired with less good players and are sour about it?

I simply won't believe it. And if its happened, its definitely the first time it's every happened on the interwebs.

this game doesn't have the player base for ranked. you could be 2-3, even 400 points ahead or behind someone and still get matched up against them just because there's a whopping total of 20 people queuing. take overwatch for example, where your teams estimated SR is usually around 10 or so points difference from the other team. in swtor, you can have ranked matches decided before the starting gate goes down.