Will there be more Chapters?

XileGrimur

I have reached the last part of the chapter just wondering if they gonna make more , like includes companions and struggle with the empire and republic as you are the leader of the alliance.

we are not ready to fight now with the Republic in open warfare, it has over a million worlds, we have only Zakuul and a small base on Odissen. First you need tightly make friends with the Empire, we have a fleet of GEMINI and joined us followers, which gives us an advantage in space, but on earth we are losing numerically. First you need to restore the production of eternal Navy, to build battle droids, to expand the base and secretly from the Republic. To suppress the uprising, conduct Devers and send agents. If you start a war now, we can lose it if, say, the Empire will be reunited with the Republic (such as it was) against the Alliance. Now we need to strengthen the position and to develop.

Not for KOTET at least.The Developers said they will be refocusing on group content in 2017,so expect some uprisings or things like"Somebody is challenging your throne!Take them out!".Although I suspect the next expansion could be a 3 way war of The Eternal Alliance VS The Galactic Republic VS The Sith Empire.But until they announce the next expansion we can only speculate.

I have reached the last part of the chapter just wondering if they gonna make more , like includes companions and struggle with the empire and republic as you are the leader of the alliance.

There won't be more KotET chapters as such - it's not like KotFE where we got part of the story in one big lump and the rest in installments.

There might be more "chapters", but in the sense of "self-contained storytelling units" in the same way that the HK chapter was a self-contained storytelling unit.

we are not ready to fight now with the Republic in open warfare, it has over a million worlds, we have only Zakuul and a small base on Odissen. First you need tightly make friends with the Empire, we have a fleet of GEMINI and joined us followers, which gives us an advantage in space, but on earth we are losing numerically. First you need to restore the production of eternal Navy, to build battle droids, to expand the base and secretly from the Republic. To suppress the uprising, conduct Devers and send agents. If you start a war now, we can lose it if, say, the Empire will be reunited with the Republic (such as it was) against the Alliance. Now we need to strengthen the position and to develop.

or you can help the Republic strenghten and have them help you against the Empire, depending on your character. None of my light sides would destroy the Republc but the Empire, well that's a different story and even some of my dark side characters do not have anything good to say about the Empire, due to some of the story lines for the Empire.

Agent-being brainwashed by her own doesn't sit well and she doesn't forget.

or you can help the Republic strenghten and have them help you against the Empire, depending on your character. None of my light sides would destroy the Republc but the Empire, well that's a different story and even some of my dark side characters do not have anything good to say about the Empire, due to some of the story lines for the Empire.

Agent-being brainwashed by her own doesn't sit well and she doesn't forget.

sorry, i can`t help Republic. I`m pro-emperial player :mon_rolleyes:

I don't know, but I think we can all agree that we should be able to do make one of these in whatever next expansion comes out:

#1: Try to restore galactic unity by protecting and negotiating with both sides. (For LS and peacekeeper)

#2: Side with the character's original faction against the other faction. (For neutral and either peacekeeper/Emperor)

#3: Become completely independent and attempt to decimate both sides for control of the galaxy. (For DS and Emperor)

I don't know, but I think we can all agree that we should be able to do make one of these in whatever next expansion comes out:

#1: Try to restore galactic unity by protecting and negotiating with both sides. (For LS and peacekeeper)

#2: Side with the character's original faction against the other faction. (For neutral and either peacekeeper/Emperor)

#3: Become completely independent and attempt to decimate both sides for control of the galaxy. (For DS and Emperor)

#1 is my sith warrior dream . #2 is pretty much every ls Jedi I have . and #3 is my DS dream (Sorc) .

But knowing BW...we probably get sucked in #1 and #2 . #3 would branch on another story all together .

Edited by SerraShar