Prelude: Knights of the fallen empire issue

sasinator

Good Afternoon All,

Maybe somebody here can help me. I am a sub. I just got to the quest Prelude: Knights of the fallen empire and it isn't letting me accept the quest on my spaceship. I have the purple triangle on my minimap , i have the quest as well ( Just finished Ziost) But when i mouse over the mission control console on myspaceship it says not eligible for this conversation and there is no purple triangle above it either. Can anyone here assist?

Edited by sasinator

Er... which prelude are you talking about, specifically? There's Knights of the Fallen Empire, and Knights of the Eternal Throne (bold emphasis added for clarity ;)). Fallen Empire comes first, then Eternal Throne. If this is your first time going through the expansions, I *highly* recommend doing Fallen Empire first so you're not completely confused when you come into Eternal Throne, due to story developments in Fallen Empire.

A'right, that said - yeah, there's a bit of a typo or an error in the quest description. Click on the "chapters" menu (the triangle icon on your main menu; "chapters" is second from the top) and start Fallen Empire that way. Or you can click the Shift + E keys to open the Chapters menu that way. But you cannot access the Fallen Empire/Eternal Throne quest lines from your mission console on your ship anymore; the quest log just doesn't reflect that. Sorry for the confusion!

I believe you use the drop down menu along the top and access the storyline via Chapters or a shift-e.

At least that's what a quick forum search shows. if you use the search box at the upper right and search for 'prelude', it's been discussed before.

Hope this helps

Er... which prelude are you talking about, specifically? There's Knights of the Fallen Empire, and Knights of the Eternal Throne (bold emphasis added for clarity ;)). Fallen Empire comes first, then Eternal Throne. If this is your first time going through the expansions, I *highly* recommend doing Fallen Empire first so you're not completely confused when you come into Eternal Throne, due to story developments in Fallen Empire.

A'right, that said - yeah, there's a bit of a typo or an error in the quest description. Click on the "chapters" menu (the triangle icon on your main menu; "chapters" is second from the top) and start Fallen Empire that way. Or you can click the Shift + E keys to open the Chapters menu that way. But you cannot access the Fallen Empire/Eternal Throne quest lines from your mission console on your ship anymore; the quest log just doesn't reflect that. Sorry for the confusion!

Edited for clarity! Thank you very much. That is working for me. They should update the quest since it makes you go to the mission console on your spaceship .