Changing to an Active Social Guild

Crubus

We've got a few members here that will probably want to change guilds fairly soon. Right now we don't have hardly anyone online most of the time and haven't been able to develop and grow on our own, even after years of trying. We're fairly active and social players looking for much of the same. A guild that's very active with lots of members online most of the time for group activities in-game and a friendly social atmosphere overall.

We don't have much experience with Hard Mode or Nightmare Mode Operations, and PvP isn't really our thing at all. We're mainly doing Flashpoints of all difficulties, Story Mode Operations, Uprisings, Planetary Conquest, Heroics for credits and Command XP, Levelling, Crafting, quest clean0up (finishing rare or infrequently done quests), and general group activities for progression and fun.

We've got every character class available on both Empire and Republic sides, although we're primarily an Empire side guild for development and gearing (such as it is when you're Command Rank 20 as of 18/12/2016).

We've got TeamSpeak and are English speaking with British, American, German, and Swedish players. Reply for more information (I've probably forgotten to mention a lot of things) and I'll get back to you soon.

<The Exiled Republic> would be glad to come to some sort of arrangement with you guys. However, as you can probably tell from our name, we are a republic guild. We also don't have much experience with nightmare ops, but some understanding concerning hm flashpoints. If you would be interested in joining us then mail kittykatkiller for questions or for more info on our guild click here for the guild recruitment post:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=900939

We are more than likely able to come to any other arrangement such a problem arise and we hope you get back to us asap. You could ask questions or queries in this forus post down below. You would probably get a quicker reply.

Edited by BlazeSeyton

• 1 month later...
The New Year is almost a month old and we're still looking for an active guild to join. Everything still stands now as I mentioned above. Post a message here or send an in-game mail to Crubus or any I Sithed Myself personnel and we'll get in touch with you soon.

The New Year is almost a month old and we're still looking for an active guild to join. Everything still stands now as I mentioned above. Post a message here or send an in-game mail to Crubus or any I Sithed Myself personnel and we'll get in touch with you soon.

Hey Crubus,

We are Silent Guardians, a rep guild, who is doing primarily the same as you described above.

We are looking to launch our imp guild in the future and I think we could compliment each other very nicely, as you could join us on the rep side, we usually have 10-20 people online at peak times, we have 198 active players in our guild (how many are you?), and it would be awesome if we could work together to launch our imp guild, I'm sure many in our rep guild would transfer their imp toons there and we could have fun together, whichever side.

What do you think?

I'm also sending you an in-game mail, from my main imp toon, Nwerdur (I'm Bok on the rep side).

Looking forward to hear from you.